Announcing the April ARC Meeting and Frag Swap

mFrame

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally a meeting I can make smile.png I'm not sure if I'll have frags to trade or not. I'll post later if I do. Sounds like a fun meeting and a great way to spend muster hanging with a few ags wink.png

Dang it! Muster is this weekend isn't it?! This is my last chance to attend as a student, I would have to leave right after the frag swap started to get there in time... doh.gif I guess I'm pending until I can make up my mind...

Finally a meeting I can make smile.png I'm not sure if I'll have frags to trade or not. I'll post later if I do. Sounds like a fun meeting and a great way to spend muster hanging with a few ags wink.png

Dang it! Muster is this weekend isn't it?! This is my last chance to attend as a student, I would have to leave right after the frag swap started to get there in time... doh.gif I guess I'm pending until I can make up my mind...

There are at least 4 Aggies planning to attend the swap, so we can always have our own if you decide to try.

Gig'Em!

And Mike: FOR SHAME. No gigging!

It's at a cajun's house and he's serving crawdads! You know how they'll cook and eat anything, so don't be surprised to see some frog legs on the grill once the gigging gets going!

And Mike: FOR SHAME. No gigging!

It's at a cajun's house and he's serving crawdads! You know how they'll cook and eat anything, so don't be surprised to see some frog legs on the grill once the gigging gets going!

I'll keep th grill hot enough for "Longhorns in the Pot".

Patrick

I'll keep th grill hot enough for "Longhorns in the Pot".

Patrick

And now to completely derail this thread, I'm reminded of this joke:

A little Texas/Louisiana story ...

The Louisiana State Police had received numerous reports of illegal

cockfights being held in the area around Abbeville and had sent

their famous Detective Boudreaux from Thibodeaux to investigate.

Boudreaux promptly began his investigation and then reported to his

Commander the next morning.

They is tree main groups involve in dis rooster Fightin", he began.

"Good work! Who are they?" the Commander asked.

Boudreaux replied confidently, "De Texas Aggies, de local Cajuns,

and de Mafia from N'awlins".

Puzzled, the Commander asked, "Now Boudreaux, how did you find all

that out in one night?"

"Well," he replied, "I went down and done seen dat rooster fight in

person. And I knowed immedjiately dat dem Aggies was involved when a

Duck was entered in the fight."

The Commander nodded, "I'll buy that. But what about the others?"

Boudreaux nodded knowingly, "Well, I knowed de Cajuns was involved

when sum body bet on de duck!"

"Ah, I see, I see....." sighed the Commander "And how did you figure

the Mafia was involved?"

"De duck won."

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone out at the swap this Saturday, a good time will be had by all!

LoL!

I will be showing my face at this meeting. I have been rummaging around this forum for quite some time and would like to see more and be more involved as well.

I will be bringing a few goodies from my collection...

Jason Fox God of War

Jason Fox CaR's

Marschino Sunrise

Blue Agave PE's

Space Monster's

and many more...

If you have any questions or would like to reserve anything lmk.

Thanks

Faron

I have strung up two 1/8 cables 50' long and 20' wide. I planned on having this overhead shade in between an Oak Tree and the house. This would be the area for the frage swap. The left side of my poarch will have the the ARC frag tank set up. The right side of my poarch will be a sound system for the home concert outdoors around 5 PM. The crawfish boil and any cooking will be done on the West side of my home near the driveway. I planned on having all foods and drinks outside. The backyard has a large playset and Jacuzzi. With respect to using the Jacuzzi, all are welcome. If children are in the Jacuzzi, please provide an adult presence.

I am looking forward to Saturday.

La bonne temps roulee,

Patrick

Hey guys, I would like to bring some sick Zoas and have someone take a look at them. No, I won't be putting them in a community tank! But, I would like to understand what is going on with them.

I also have an acro frag which is not taking to the new tank which I would like to give to someone who can better take care of it. Anyone out there up for a nursing gig?

Hey guys, I would like to bring some sick Zoas and have someone take a look at them. No, I won't be putting them in a community tank! But, I would like to understand what is going on with them.

I also have an acro frag which is not taking to the new tank which I would like to give to someone who can better take care of it. Anyone out there up for a nursing gig?

im down i am getting into acros, what kind?

ok... I have decided that since the drive for me is so far and I am going to be taking photos and such, that I am starting my frag swap/sale as of now...

Here are some of the things I WAS going to bring to the meet..

Sale listed in the for sale section.. Here:

http://www.austinreefclub.com/topic/22111-coral-for-sale/

-Jake

Archived