Jabeo Products

Niko's Reef

After watching a few videos WP25 is what I need for a 30 x 30 x 24 tank.

Thanks for catching that Woods. My tank is also rimless so it will be easier on the seams.

I am really surprise the cost of these compare to other wave makers.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doing very well. I have it in the back right corner pointed directly at the back of a rock to help deflect the direct flow and bounce it around to the front glass causing a swirl of currents throughout the tank. I have it throttled down on the dial and on Else Mode. The other option for anyone that needs to reduce additional flow is to purchase a Universal Power Supply that you can change the Voltage from 24 down to a smaller number. I just purchased one off Amazon as the power supply for one of my WP40s that became flakey after 6 months of use.

Also there is supposed to be a smaller one in the works called a WP10...

I'd like to get 2 WP60 if available, if not then please put me down for 3 WP40. I can pay pal whenever.

Thanks,

Travis

WP60 isn't available. Got u down for 3 WP40s.

Thanks Travis,

Long is my brother so he'll be bringing my payment when he pays for his as well.

Thanks again.

Wanted to thank all of you for your participation in this group buy. We got an even lower price then what I was quoted with the extra members who weren't involved in my 1st attempt.

Would like to apologize to all who were involved on my 1st attempt. Working on trying to get the store up and going/new business ventures, my bday, and the holidays all hit during this timeframe. No excuse, so I hope this final price makes up for me dropping the ball.

WP40 55$

WP25 50$

That's the lowest I ever seen, so I'm really pleased. Best thing is that we should have these pumps midweek at latest, instead of the usual wait time. I'll update this post when I receive them next week. As I previously stated, please make arrangements to pick them up within a week.

Here is the update. UPS tracking isn't the best, so I'm not really sure on the status. Doesn't make sense to me. Looks like it was in Texas, but then was routed back to Cali on this tracking due to weather conditions.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track

1Z49Y63V0357761739

1Z49Y63V0356076348
When I went to the chat live which isn't available at this time, it shows they are in Belton, TX. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see where they really are.
By off chance it does arrive tomorrow here is the pickup address.
Niko's Reef
15635 Vision Dr. STE 111
Pflugerville, TX 78660
post-2511-0-16807700-1386828029_thumb.jp
(512)9nine0-088one
(512)five69-four564
Sorry for the Inconvenience,
Travis

nice looking store. when does it officially open? or is it already?

Thanks Planeden. The outside should be complete today. They have to come back and do the door/windows. After that I have an artist inline to paint some of our beloved buddies on the windows. Also, have a really cool banner coming from Chris (oOzarkwater) tomorrow as well that will be hung up front.

Not open yet, and not sure on a date either. Its starting to come along, so not too much longer.

Archived