Jabeo Products

Niko's Reef

I think this is all a ploy by Nikko to get us to come to his grand opening! "oh your Jaebo's have been delayed....oh they're here now and I just happen to be having a grand opening!"

Like you needed to do something like that to get a bunch of fish nerds to come see your new digs!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is all a ploy by Nikko to get us to come to his grand opening! "oh your Jaebo's have been delayed....oh they're here now and I just happen to be having a grand opening!"

Like you needed to do something like that to get a bunch of fish nerds to come see your new digs!

Fish Nerds! HAHA

Wow. Can someone interpret this for me.

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/14/2013 4:40 P.M. Departure Scan Belton, TX, United States 12/13/2013 3:04 P.M. Arrival Scan Mesquite, TX, United States 12/13/2013 10:43 A.M. Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for
further updates. 12/13/2013 10:16 A.M. Arrival Scan Los Angeles, CA, United States 12/11/2013 8:01 P.M. Departure Scan Mesquite, TX, United States 12/11/2013 10:33 A.M. Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for
further updates. Los Angeles, CA, United States 12/09/2013 10:06 P.M. Arrival Scan Baldwin Park, CA, United States 12/09/2013 9:43 P.M. Departure Scan 12/09/2013 7:30 P.M. Origin Scan

Called the HUB in Belton, and he said he couldn't give me anymore info. Said the last truck left at 7am, so I should be good. Said all the weather has even messed up the tracking that would notify you 2 hours within delivery. Looks like I'm stuck home until package gets here. Glad its at least out for delivery.

Its my wife's bday today. She gets off at 4pm. Would like to spend time with her when she gets off. Depending on what time the shipment gets here, I might not be able to get these to everyone today.

Whenever I get the shipment, I'll update the post.

Powerheads have arrived. I'm currently out with my wife for her birthday however, and won't have them at the shop until tomorrow. Had to have family come over to wait on them for us. Give me a heads up when u would like to pick them up. Will be at the shop all week.

Dustin, not sure if it's on this post or the build thread for the store. I'm shooting for Jan. 2nd. Mainly for Ty's Bday. Lol. Feel pretty confident about that date. The grand opening will be at a later time. Most likely within a month from the door opening.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived