Jabeo Products

Niko's Reef

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most group buys are over 50 units. I believe we would need to get a lot more then the amount we have listed so far, but I can check tonight and see just to get an ideal what we are looking at. When I talked to them they asked if I would be interested in 25 units of each. If it's not a good price, maybe we can look at the site Sascha is talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. With my bday, holiday, and trying to get the shop open, I dropped the ball on this.

I sent an email last night, and this is what I got.

WP40-15pcs---$60 each
WP25---5pcs---$55 each
Since these are being shipped from Cali, there is no shipping charge. Would take a couple days to receive.

Sounds good. I like free shipping!

How do you want to accept payment? Are they all going to ship to you and we pick them up? When is the order cut-off date?

Paypal might work, or I might just pay for them all out of my pocket. The only thing I'm scared of is people backing out on me once I've already paid for them. That wouldn't be the worse thing though, because it would give me inventory for the shop. Let me think about it today. Yeah, I would prefer them just to be shipped to me. If it is way out of the way for someone, we could figure something out.

I would like this to be done ASAP. Lets say Friday by 6pm. Now that I have this connect, it shouldn't be a problem getting them in regularly if need be. We could always organize another group buy if there is interest, or if they do well, I'll keep a supply of them.

Also, I'm checking into the return pumps if anyone has interest. These are controllable as well.

DC3000 Controller from 900Litres to 3000Litres

DC6000 Controller from 1800Litres to 6000Litres

DC12000 Controller from 3600Litres to 12000Litres

Im ready whenever! I might have to get 2 MP25's for those prices.

LMK how many you want? We can always add to the order. I just gave those 2 #'s for the units so I could get them to crunch prices for me. I knew there were a few people who were undecided on how many they wanted or which 1 they wanted. I'm pretty sure we can hit those #'s or more, if everyone who was interested is still interested.

Im ready whenever! I might have to get 2 MP25's for those prices.

LMK how many you want? We can always add to the order. I just gave those 2 #'s for the units so I could get them to crunch prices for me. I knew there were a few people who were undecided on how many they wanted or which 1 they wanted. I'm pretty sure we can hit those #'s or more, if everyone who was interested is still interested.

I think one should do it in a 58g.

Niko, those are great prices. That is about what we paid by ordering from China and we had shipping on top of that... Do they have any WP60s available? I know they have been released.

Woods,

Yeah, I'm really impressed with the price. Considering it's not many units. I tried to deal with Jabeo directly in China, but shipping is a back breaker. Also, was required to order a lot more units. I really like that it will only take 3 days to get the unit instead of a month as well.

They didn't get the WP60 or the return pumps this time. They assured me next time they will order it. Not sure how long that will be thought considering they have a 20" container of product to unload before they reorder. Said it took a few months last time to move that many units.

Updated list.  Will not add anyone from the original list until you confirm you are still interested.  If we have enough commitments, I will just pay for this shipment.  That will make it easier for me.  I will give you a week to arrange a pickup.  If you don't arrange something within that 1 week timeframe, the pumps will be for sale again.   My # is (512)nine90-088one for the shop or my personal # is (512)five69-456four.

Mlaw WP40

Pdiddyo 2 WP40
Sascha 2 WP40
Lamont WP25
Jason & Amber 2 WP40
Euphoric Eulogy 2 WP40
JozeZ WP40
Esacjack WP25
Joshdmartin 4 WP40
JCAB WP25
Long 2 WP25
Dustin Pederetti 2 WP25
DoMa 3 WP40

Teg WP40

Dshel217 WP40

If I left anyone of the list, please let me know. I only quoted us at 15 WP40's and 5 WP25's. There seems like there is more interest on these then last time. I haven't even added the amount I plan to use at the shop and for sale to the list. I'm going to let it go for a couple days to see how much more interest we can generate. I might be able to get these at an even better price if we order more then what I was quoted at.

Archived