Jabeo Products

Niko's Reef

Looking good already Niko. Let's aim for my birthday (Jan 2) as the opening day, that'll be a good birthday gift. Thanks bud! I appreciate your nice gesture. You're the best! Haha.

We (arc) spoil you too much Ty!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wp p10 for me as well. Guess ill start the list. Would hate for Ty to miss someone on such a memorable occasion

Victoly wp-40

Ct67stang wp-10

Esacjack wp-10

Rockstarwiggle wp10

I'm good on pumps. Mark me down for one of his awesome SPS colonies plz!

How would you prefer we send payment niko? And is the store in the shopping center by windermere?

I would prefer $. I took it out of my business account to pay for them, so I would like to put it back in. I thought $ would be the easiest way. That's why I didn't do PayPal. Didn't want to take the extra effort.

Its at 4 points in Pflugerville. Right off 1825 and Vision Dr.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I couldn't have it shipped to the shop, because there wasn't anyway for them to identify my unit. Now that I have the signs I asked to get it switch and they told me they didn't even know where it's getting shipped to. 0 information on it. They didn't even see the second package in their system until I gave them the other #. So guess I just have to try and guess when it will be here and make sure I'm there. No time window is available. Asked where the pickup was, and it's in Belton. Guess that's what free shipping gets you.

Update for this. I called UPS today. It's showing it has arrived in Mesquite again. According to the person I talked to on the 11th, it never left Texas. Well, I guess that was incorrect. The person that I talked to today said it never made it to Mesquite due to the weather delay. Said he was showing some hub in Texas was where it was supposed to go, but got rerouted back to Cali. So, to be honest, I don't know what the heck is up. I've posted the tracking in a previous post. Keep an eye on it if you want. It's not on a truck today, so doesn't look like it will be coming in today. I would probably rule out this weekend as well. I would imagine these will be here at the 1st of next week.

Archived