FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your videos are progressively getting more and more.... interesting.

Data archaeologists will discover your chain of videos in the future and label this as the period that Ty began his slow spiral into delusion. "Playing tricks on his fish with mirrors, strange video effects of his powder blue, Ty was clearly losing his mind" :P

How long do you leave the mirror in place Ty?

I left it there for 2 days and it was enough to keep the powder blue from relentlessly attacking the pyramid butterfly. He wouldn't leave it alone the first 2 hrs it was introduced into the tank.

Your videos are progressively getting more and more.... interesting.

Data archaeologists will discover your chain of videos in the future and label this as the period that Ty began his slow spiral into delusion. "Playing tricks on his fish with mirrors, strange video effects of his powder blue, Ty was clearly losing his mind" [emoji14]

You guys are slowly starting to see what an odd person I really am through the manifestations of my videos. [emoji57]

Some frag photos:

FarmerTy Purple Martin
caf446102bb41c5192f9997aa98fdad1.jpg

Tyree Rainbow Stylo
b3969dd63f8bcf6ac13be44ef8f6008f.jpg

Purple Bonsai
d132c7878065f665afe48a7f0cf0efed.jpg

Seaworld Pink Hyacinthus
19646198922ff4b8b6ba5336e62b5ea6.jpg

Skittles Granulosa
8b88578d7ae6e40818d0b1ae742edaa2.jpg

FarmerTy Eternal Flame
12a243d339f1eb586823accf0e7cfa50.jpg

ORA Pearlberry
df9af6e4bc00d37d47bd807d53ff654d.jpg

ORA Laura's Purple Polyp
40c228c79483c2e8ac104c0ac38215ed.jpg

FarmerTy Glacier Tenuis
df1f1b8f7cc8a53190ff47134f4d8214.jpg

FarmerTy Lotus Blossum
47d1cff4305ce94f2721143e5ed9f5b1.jpg

FarmerTy Bluebonnet Bottlebrush
1b8b9771b8fd1c62e19ea2f2a98a6620.jpg

FarmerTy Blue Lemonade
4c76fa4e1ac8b8b5c9b1822b9d74a681.jpg

Just now, FarmerTy said:

Boot those acans and let's get some sticks in that awesome tank of yours! emoji6.png

You can tell I'm an enabler, can't you?

Well...actually I am working on something that may "enable" me to do just that.  Saturday I asked RCA to get me a quote for a lagoon style tank for the acans that'll give me room to spread spread them out. This could be an opportunity to move them all to keep it a high nutrient system and switch the 66g to low nutrient for some stick.  :)

Well...actually I am working on something that may "enable" me to do just that.  Saturday I asked RCA to get me a quote for a lagoon style tank for the acans that'll give me room to spread spread them out. This could be an opportunity to move them all to keep it a high nutrient system and switch the 66g to low nutrient for some stick.  [emoji4]

I heard murmurings of a change in the Jimbo household... Woohoo! [emoji106]

Ill take one of each! Ha 

Give me a holler once that new tank is up and running! [emoji106]

Awesome Ty!

Thanks Jolt!

It is simple, just start on page 1 of this thread and by the time you're done, you'll be an SPS master... That and you'll probably have aged 2 years but it's worth it! [emoji6]

Do you give instructional seminars? I could use a version of this thread shorter than years! The learning curve on SPS is real and there is a huge amount of trial and error. There is no room for complacency once you pass a certain level. There are also significant diminishing returns. ^_^ I enjoy my SPS, though I'm not as avid a collector as you are. Truthfully, I never would have gotten into it if not for you. I'm sure a lot of people can say the same thing. 

Do you give instructional seminars? I could use a version of this thread shorter than years! The learning curve on SPS is real and there is a huge amount of trial and error. There is no room for complacency once you pass a certain level. There are also significant diminishing returns. [emoji5] I enjoy my SPS, though I'm not as avid a collector as you are. Truthfully, I never would have gotten into it if not for you. I'm sure a lot of people can say the same thing. 

I did! And you were there at the meeting! Did you not take notes? [emoji12] Thanks man, misery loves company so I'm glad I could pass along the SPS curse to others.

I've still got all the equipment for it...might as well give it another try and see what happens.

That's the spirit!

Looks great Ty.  And as others have said, I'll take one of each.

You'd run out of room ol aggie! Better go win a bigger tank! [emoji12]

Are this all spoken for already????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly yes, last of my order before I shut down until summer. The kid is coming up fast!

I've still got all the equipment for it...might as well give it another try and see what happens.

Don't do it!!! Acros are the devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived