FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

What happened to the big tank! [emoji33]

Well, I got 3 more months before I can give you the baby pics. I'll post a good one when my little frag comes in March!

Space for the big tank was requisitioned into a technology room for the kids, but that's okay. I really enjoy pico projects and I think I have some cool tricks up my sleeve for this one.

What happened to the big tank! [emoji33]

Well, I got 3 more months before I can give you the baby pics. I'll post a good one when my little frag comes in March!

Space for the big tank was requisitioned into a technology room for the kids, but that's okay. I really enjoy pico projects and I think I have some cool tricks up my sleeve for this one.

Excited to see it come together sir! You enjoy your holidays with the family in the new fancy house!

22e7b4fea399de361ae40db4259bd7f9.jpg

Quick updates after the holiday break.

1) Accidentally pointed my power head directly at my Oregon tort colony and blasted away a good section of flesh. [emoji30]

87fda276cc85f6f1b54761cfe5d39eb5.jpg

2) Came home to half my Mr. Pac man colony RTN'ing. My guess is it was probably caused by myself not acclimating it a bit more before moving it from really low par to medium par. [emoji22]

a70208b6337a2140a93e8c2428ea7863.jpg

On the brighter side, rescued my Ruby Red Dragonet from the overflow.

Everything growing great in the tank. Even the fragged areas are healing super quick... Here is a week of heal time. [emoji33]

cbcb0ac938b136c7248f5af79dd459cd.jpg

117ab545755df4a0bafead963db3a864.jpg

de9b9ece08f102a7d9ae586a48d110f9.jpg

New Abrotanoides looking better and better each week.

b44746f71ebfff2726fa96d2747b2cc4.jpg

Pushed out a little frag pack as well. [emoji318]

a3b4306aae66d775f11c0f4b3d832730.jpg

Its in there because it split and after that happens, they usually both walk. I'm holding them until they both heal up and hopefully have less of a desire to move around on me.

Sorry bud, split was already designated. You were 3rd in line, which now puts you 2nd now that this one split. I'll try to harass it a ton and maybe get it to split again for you. Haha.

Its in there because it split and after that happens, they usually both walk. I'm holding them until they both heal up and hopefully have less of a desire to move around on me.

Sorry bud, split was already designated. You were 3rd in line, which now puts you 2nd now that this one split. I'll try to harass it a ton and maybe get it to split again for you. Haha.

Put me in line for a split! It is a looker!

Hopefully by the time my number is called I'm setup and established with the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully by the time my number is called I'm setup and established with the upgrade.

[emoji106] Its a Colorado Sunburst anemone, they kind of carry a high price. If the price doesn't run you off, I'll put you down after Reburn.[emoji4]

b5fe5c2f62db1100b539b726940005c2.jpg

[emoji106] Its a Colorado Sunburst anemone, they kind of carry a high price. If the price doesn't run you off, I'll put you down after Reburn.[emoji4]

Sounds like I'm hearing a need for a Nem Propogation setup. punk.gif

Sounds like I'm hearing a need for a Nem Propogation setup. punk.gif

I'll just sell frags of it. $10 a tentacle... Who wants one? [emoji12]

my goodness, this thread should just be renamed "the lounge," since it.. kinda is *lol*

ty, still got some ora red planet?

I'll make sure to put on some nice music when people swing by the lounge. [emoji6]

Yes sir, always can frag a piece from the mother colony if you're interested and let it heal.

my goodness, this thread should just be renamed "the lounge," since it.. kinda is *lol*

ty, still got some ora red planet?

I'll make sure to put on some nice music when people swing by the lounge. [emoji6]

Yes sir, always can frag a piece from the mother colony if you're interested and let it heal.

I'm having to "hold" a palau nepthea my neighbor picked up, but his tank isnt ready yet... once i see thats stable and not trying to nuke things, ill be ready :) supposedly these things grow like crazy and he'll let me frag off it for folks :)

(same neighbor tank im having to nuke and re-cycle his rock because of aiptasia forrest. speaking of which... anyone have a 50gal+sump i can use as a QT for about 4-6mo to move his "good stuff" into so i can break down his whole tank? *lol* ..i'd post it in my thread, but the lounge thread has all the eyes!)

Archived