FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

I got a drag from you a while back and not the base has a green tint to it. everything in my tank must be turning green lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally before it got settled in, it was a brown encrusted plug with no branches. As it got happier, I saw green edges and then it went all red on me and has never turned back.
  • Like 1

Both PC rainbow and frag farmers red robin stag will green up if you swing a parameter or otherwise piss them off. The red is an indication that they are happy and doing well. My red robin stag and PC rainbow is probably the same as Ty's.

• Like 1

Bluebonnet bottlebrush. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, I wished I could have named the one you pointed out that name but this guy already took the name 6 months back.

Now I need your naming genius to give me another cool name for the green with purple bushy tips acro a name.

Bluebonnet bottlebrush. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, I wished I could have named the one you pointed out that name but this guy already took the name 6 months back.

Now I need your naming genius to give me another cool name for the green with purple bushy tips acro a name.

Purple. Nurple.

• Like 3

Has adding iodine to your system added any more color to the ice fires?

Hard to say. They were starting to color back up before the iodine additions so not sure if its helping or not. I stopped dosing this week and just going to let it be.

Has adding iodine to your system added any more color to the ice fires?

Hard to say. They were starting to color back up before the iodine additions so not sure if its helping or not. I stopped dosing this week and just going to let it be.

At least they started coloring up. In the end, that's all that really matters.

• Like 1

Ty I'm in the process of firing up another reef right now - about to call in a favor for some frags grin.png . Your tank looks great as always!

I might know a guy with some frags.... [emoji6]

Have a happy holidays and hit me up when you want to go shopping!

• Like 1

Man my kids are just loving Christmas in the new house. Unfortunately I won't be able to take too many frags considering I decided to go small again (ADA 30C). I think the most important question though is where are the baby pics?!

What happened to the big tank! [emoji33]

Well, I got 3 more months before I can give you the baby pics. I'll post a good one when my little frag comes in March!

• Like 2