FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol diaper change crew. I'll be the chief foreman. I can lay several little ones out and change diapers one handed in the dark half awake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I check out for one week and everything changes! Congrats on the house Ty! I'm assuming it went through? I'd love to help but I'm actually very awkward when it comes to working in groups, can I volunteer for pooie duty? It'll give me practice for my future business [emoji6] But seriously I would like to help with whatever I can, taking my foot into consideration

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Geez, I step away for one day and look what happens. Don't forget to tell everyone that the new tank is sitting in my garage in Georgetown Ty. You might as well have a tank cleaning crew and Ghost Overflow installation crew added to your list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I check out for one week and everything changes! Congrats on the house Ty! I'm assuming it went through? I'd love to help but I'm actually very awkward when it comes to working in groups, can I volunteer for pooie duty? It'll give me practice for my future business [emoji6] But seriously I would like to help with whatever I can, taking my foot into consideration

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks Sissy! Nothing official yet on the new house as we still need the appraisal results and clear underwriting but it seems to be heading in the right direction. I'd be happy to have any help you are able to give. It feels like we may be having a big ol' ARC party with a side of moving my tank somewhere in there. [emoji4]
Geez, I step away for one day and look what happens. Don't forget to tell everyone that the new tank is sitting in my garage in Georgetown Ty. You might as well have a tank cleaning crew and Ghost Overflow installation crew added to your list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha, yes, I hope to have the "new" tank ready to go and moved into the new house prior to the big "move my fish/corals/equipment" day. If all goes to plan, moving day for all of us will only consist of doing that and enjoying some food and beer afterwards.

On 2/15/2017 at 7:48 AM, FarmerTy said:

I wanted to replicate what it would look like if you snuck into my house, grabbed a beer out of my beer fridge, and sat in front of the tank for 5 uninterrupted minutes before the cops came. emoji14.png

Thanks, Ty, I know what I am doing tonight!!!!  I need 5 minutes of downtime!

On 2/16/2017 at 9:46 AM, FarmerTy said:

End of an era! We're potentially looking at one more month of existence of this build thread folks. My wife and I submitted an offer on a new home. While it may be a bit early to start writing things in stone (we're still in option), I figured I'd let the ARC crew in on the events now in hopes of words of encouragement and also give everyone time to grieve early for when this thread is shut down. But realistically, shouts of jubilation will come pouring down from the mountains (or just Mt Bonnell) as this ridiculous thread will forever cease popping up anymore and I'll probably get endlessly tortured with Photoshopped pictures of me in mullets and with handlebar mustaches and other musings from our very own peanut gallery. emoji12.png

I'll keep everyone posted and maybe start a new build thread to discuss my future plans. Take this post as a heads up too that everyone needs to start doing bicep curls and squats in anticipation of the day the old FarmerTy 215-gallon needs to be moved sometime at the end of March as I will need the help, considering I'll have a 2 week old at that time as well and be running on 30 min naps of sleep.

So to all those that want to be a part of this historic moment, all those that want to help out because maybe I've helped you before, this is your moment to shine! emoji41.png

Stay tuned...

Congratulations, that is great!!  And you know I'll be there to help move your tank.  I am about 70 days out from closing!  Thinking about it I guess I better get my butt in gear.  

Congratulations, that is great!!  And you know I'll be there to help move your tank.  I am about 70 days out from closing!  Thinking about it I guess I better get my butt in gear.  

I see the next two months of our lives being very similar sir.

Packing, moving, and worrying about a tank move! [emoji6]

Congrats Ty. I am so happy for you. 

Thank you! Congrats on the new awesome tank!
Don't be worried though, Ty! You've got this! Basically all of ARC is going to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, being a first time dad, new house, and moving the tank all in the same month. Yikes!

That would be hilarious if we had so many people for the tank move that everyone just moved one live rock, one coral, and one piece of coral.

Wow Ty, lots of very exciting events coming up! I hope everything goes smoothly. I can't wait to see the new build!

Thanks Kim! You know me and my build threads! I'll try to make the next one a good one! [emoji6]

2 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

Thanks Kim! You know me and my build threads! I'll try to make the next one a good one! emoji6.png

If the new house has lots of windows, we can consider that an aquarium, and we expect a build thread for it.

Archived