FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

I'm having to "hold" a palau nepthea my neighbor picked up, but his tank isnt ready yet... once i see thats stable and not trying to nuke things, ill be ready :) supposedly these things grow like crazy and he'll let me frag off it for folks :)

(same neighbor tank im having to nuke and re-cycle his rock because of aiptasia forrest. speaking of which... anyone have a 50gal+sump i can use as a QT for about 4-6mo to move his "good stuff" into so i can break down his whole tank? *lol* ..i'd post it in my thread, but the lounge thread has all the eyes!)

They grow like crazy. In one month mine has gone from three inches tall with four branches to six inches tall with 16 major branches, 22 all-in-all. I've never seen anything grow faster besides xenia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, seems like it hasn't retained it's red/green color split and is more of a homogenous color now. Do you think it has grown much?

More red/pink on the tips but definitely lost the greener base. I think the tips extended slightly but most of the growth has been the encrusting. I broke it off from the original plug so all that encrusting is new.

Looking good, Ty!

Hey Brooks! How's NYC treating you?

NYC would be great... if we ended up moving there... noexpression.gif We had our boxes packed up, apartment secured, and last minute the job fell through. Bummer, but it all worked out in the end. We're now living in the Domain, and will be staying in Austin for a while.

Forgot to mention I got an elusive classic I've been searching for awhile now. He came in last month and is settling in nicely! I love the old classics! You always know what you're getting!

Hello O. G. Purple Monster! Oh yeah, you have to look real hard to find him... Just follow the finger! [emoji57]

079f5d24ff7050e0b55fbd6cf33c0933.jpg

Oh. NOW you announce it?! Why the suspense? I'm glad you posted that giant arrow, otherwise I would have never seen it [emoji23]

Because it came in as a teeny tiny nub so I wanted to make sure it actually survived before announcing anything. Uh... Here's my 1/2"-3/4" dead acro nub that used to be a purple monster. Go ahead and please oogle it and just think about what it could have been! [emoji30]

Is there a line for frags that I can somehow be number one in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You got to know the system Mike. Just PM me what you want, I'll cut it, charge you your first born son for them, and presto, 2 weeks later, you're in frag heaven! [emoji12]

But seriously, just PM me what you want and I'll shoot you prices and 2 weeks later after they heal, you got some frags.

Now if you're asking for ones that are too teeny tiny to frag yet, I may have to start tracking names for those as my memory is worth nothing.

Archived