FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

I'll be there to run off with corals when no one is looking

You'll have to beat me to it........ :)

im not greedy.  You can have a percentage based on your dry weight vs my dry weight.

you know I'm in with my trailer if needed.  But only because I'm going to hold you to helping me and 10 of your closest friends with the 300.

Oh sure, give Jim the easy job! I know he's a moderator and all, but why do the rest of us have to get all pruned and cut up moving rocks while he gets to watch a baby sleep half the day?

I don't think he was talking to me Sascha :blink:

I absolutely was talking to you Jim! I thought I was punishing him with the baby? Is that really the cake job in all this?
You'll have to beat me to it........ [emoji4]
im not greedy.  You can have a percentage based on your dry weight vs my dry weight.
you know I'm in with my trailer if needed.  But only because I'm going to hold you to helping me and 10 of your closest friends with the 300.

You got yourself a deal brother. My kid should be able to bench 100 lbs by the time you get another Reef Savvy tank in.
thsi episode of framer Ty tv will be called.
bigfoot ran off with my corals.

That sasquatch ran off with my Oregon Tort colony officer!

I should be able to help too as long as I am not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Shawn! Come pick up your frags, that'll help me shut down the frag tank. [emoji6]

I'd help if I was local! I will definitely take a trip to help "thin out" some of those large sticks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll sell you some bright white colonies if the move doesn't go well. [emoji17]

Oh, I'm being punished.  Didn't see that coming ...

Moderator and engineer! How did you not expect any lip service Jim? [emoji23]

12 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

You got yourself a deal brother. My kid should be able to bench 100 lbs by the time you get another Reef Savvy tank in

Hopefully he takes after your wife.  If we're waiting on the paternal genes to be able to help him bench 100lbs......well........we don't have that kinda time. :)

Hopefully he takes after your wife.  If we're waiting on the paternal genes to be able to help him bench 100lbs......well........we don't have that kinda time. [emoji4]

Good, that means I'm too frail to help lift your tank so I get a pass. Yes! [emoji3]

1 minute ago, Reburn said:

Hopefully he takes after your wife.  If we're waiting on the paternal genes to be able to help him bench 100lbs......well........we don't have that kinda time. :)

I'm pretty sure Ty meant that his unborn child will be 12 before Reef Saavy is done with your tank. Just in case you missed the sarcasm! :lol:

17 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

I absolutely was talking to you Jim! I thought I was punishing him with the baby? Is that really the cake job in all this?

You got yourself a deal brother. My kid should be able to bench 100 lbs by the time you get another Reef Savvy tank in.

That sasquatch ran off with my Oregon Tort colony officer!

That is most definitely the cake job in all of this! An infant's poopy diaper is about as bad as a runny nose and they sleep half of the time. Put that baby into a sling and make him clean the kitchen! Now that is work.

3 minutes ago, Sascha D. said:

I'm pretty sure Ty meant that his unborn child will be 12 before Reef Saavy is done with your tank. Just in case you missed the sarcasm! :lol:

That is most definitely the cake job in all of this! An infant's poopy diaper is about as bad as a runny nose and they sleep half of the time. Put that baby into a sling and make him clean the kitchen! Now that is work.

Nothing would go over my head..... And would catch it...don't worry he isn't getting out of it.  Neither are you Sascha. :)

7 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Good, that means I'm too frail to help lift your tank so I get a pass. Yes! emoji3.png

You have a couple redeeming qualities like being able to fit small places.  I have a pic buried somewhere of you under Sasha's tank when we were moving it.  I can't find it. :(   If you were baggage you would just be a little checked bag size.

16 minutes ago, Reburn said:

Nothing would go over my head..... And would catch it...don't worry he isn't getting out of it.  Neither are you Sascha. :)

Hey now, my shins just recovered from the last tank I helped you move! Haven't I paid my debt off yet?

4 minutes ago, brian.srock said:

Old sand? Put me on that detail. I'll make a killing reselling it in pint glasses as Farmer Ty Miracle Gro mud

Isn't that called GARF?

You have a couple redeeming qualities like being able to fit small places.  I have a pic buried somewhere of you under Sasha's tank when we were moving it.  I can't find it. [emoji20]   If you were baggage you would just be a little checked bag size.

I prefer to think of myself as carry-on. Highly convenient and desired by most...
Um, all I did was offer to help ....

That's true Jim, I keep lumping you in with that troublemaker.
Old sand? Put me on that detail. I'll make a killing reselling it in pint glasses as Farmer Ty Miracle Gro mud

Slap a picture of me in a mullet holding a pitchfork on the label and we might have something.

Archived