FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Do you still have two linkias?

That red one died within 3 months but the blue has been going strong for however long ago it was... Maybe 1.5 years?

Maybe I should try to QT some new linkia stars for you next week then!
No way man, I'm set with the one. I'm often afraid he barely gets enough to eat... Whatever it is that he eats...

Frags Farmers Red Robin Stag showing some gorgeous color and white polyps lately.

63c88b47891bd335807274008e88d76f.jpg

Abrotainoides encrusting and coloring up. I can see a dark red all along the tip and hopefully it starts to develop the green base as well.

7a5549b0b483d493aa91a01403cdf7b3.jpg

Frag pack I'm sending to NY.

5cd02c40c79cbd76319b2acff070009e.jpg

1st frag batch for local who's buying 1 of everything in the tank. [emoji4]

caef7034a6320208d91b1bc3d80fa906.jpg

ee81409c08310cf51a2b15080a593282.jpg

Hey ty, will you let any of these go individually or are you trying to sell as a pack? I'm interested in a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Carlos, those are already sold but I can PM you a list of prices for frags and see if you're interested in any.

Hey ty, will you let any of these go individually or are you trying to sell as a pack? I'm interested in a few

Hey Carlos, those are already sold but I can PM you a list of prices for frags and see if you're interested in any.
Can you send to me too please.

The setosa I bought at c4 from you is doing great and is now growing onto the rock. You said if I can keep it alive I can try other sps. Looks like I passed ur prereq test. I also got some from Roland that are doing good.

Best I can get with phone

4be5c8087f8d7fc6f9a0aee3740b2fad.jpg

a8bf224ff50256e874e5c2b7f83b753f.jpg

I still haven't even setup the calcium reactor yet. But so far just water changes seems to be enough for the couple I have in the tank. I couldn't decide which one I want so I bought two reactors two co2 tanks and too much of tlf media. I need to at least try set one of them up before wife gets mad at spending so much money and just leave them in garage.

Very nice. I have to be honest. I used to think there was no way those colors looked that way in real life. I was right. Pics don't do them justice. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Mike! I was wondering if people thought I photoshopped at home. whistle.gif I'll have to host another meeting sometime soon so everyone can see in person. snack.gif

Can you send to me too please.

The setosa I bought at c4 from you is doing great and is now growing onto the rock. You said if I can keep it alive I can try other sps. Looks like I passed ur prereq test. I also got some from Roland that are doing good.

Best I can get with phone

4be5c8087f8d7fc6f9a0aee3740b2fad.jpg

a8bf224ff50256e874e5c2b7f83b753f.jpg

I still haven't even setup the calcium reactor yet. But so far just water changes seems to be enough for the couple I have in the tank. I couldn't decide which one I want so I bought two reactors two co2 tanks and too much of tlf media. I need to at least try set one of them up before wife gets mad at spending so much money and just leave them in garage.

Alright! You passed the bar! I'll PM you the list sir! The corals looks great by the way!

Yeah, I would just hang on to the water changes until you need to fire up the calcium reactor. Which one's do you have? I could tell you probably real fast which to keep. :-)

I want Ty frags but I didn't pass the background check. He doesn't even talk to me anymore since I don't 52 week triple dip QT.

It's because the first question on my background check was how many acros have you killed and you just responded with yes. whistle.gif

I want Ty frags but I didn't pass the background check. He doesn't even talk to me anymore since I don't 52 week triple dip QT.

It's because the first question on my background check was how many acros have you killed and you just responded with yes. :whistle:
Don't worry brian I got your back. Ty doesn't remember just 2 years ago......

post-3632-0-28090400-1481586795_thumb.jp

Archived