FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

If you have any of the pink jade. It came from John and or Dale I'm pretty sure. You'd be shocked at the stuff in Austin that came from those two. Here is my frag of pink jade. From the same "lineage" that I got from John 8-9 years ago. This is in the new tank. So I hope it does well. 6bfbb17585a84f957a8a1232ea11c8c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

If you have any of the pink jade. It came from John and or Dale I'm pretty sure. You'd be shocked at the stuff in Austin that came from those two. Here is my frag of pink jade. From the same "lineage" that I got from John 8-9 years ago. This is in the new tank. So I hope it does well. 6bfbb17585a84f957a8a1232ea11c8c2.jpg

Yeah, I think you got that from someone (either gigem or Juiceman) who got that from me a couple years back. I got that from wizard who got it from Dale I believe. Fun to trace things sometimes.
  • Like 1

Wizard actually got it from me. I got it from John. That's the only one I remember for sure. Out of the 40-50 acros I had. The majority came from John or Dale. The purple monster came from someone else. I'm sure a few others did as well. Timothy(Wizard) bought tons of stuff from me. So who knows what all may still be around. The purple monster is what I'd love to find a frag of from my old colony.

Dang. So in essence the Amazing FarmerTy's acro addition can be accredited to yours truly? Lol. I bet there might be some of that purple monster floating around San Antonio somewhere. Possible even Killeen. I sold several frags. Does Killeen still have a Reef club?

Dang. So in essence the Amazing FarmerTy's acro addition can be accredited to yours truly? Lol. I bet there might be some of that purple monster floating around San Antonio somewhere. Possible even Killeen. I sold several frags. Does Killeen still have a Reef club?

I got lost in all the lineage tracking! [emoji12] Which acro additions are credited to you?

No club in Killeen that I know of unless it's on Facebook which I don't do for reefing purposes. I've already asked the San Antonio guys...nothing. I bugged the Houston guys but nobody is giving up a piece. Haven't tried Dallas yet for a purple monster.

• Like 1

Made an update video now that I've cleared my sandbed out finally.

I also wanted to document the tank before I started fragging up all my pieces. I figure this is a good time to move around colonies as well and fill in the giant holes left by removing the screaming green birdsnest and purple stylo mega-colonies. Wish me luck!

https://vimeo.com/192332557

• Like 2

Man I'm envious of that sandbed. I sooooo want to do that with my tank but afraid to remove that much rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those marine pure blocks are helping me out... As well as another 80-100 lbs of rock in the sump. Do it man... Do it! [emoji12]

Man I'm envious of that sandbed. I sooooo want to do that with my tank but afraid to remove that much rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty went for the urban look...instead of going out with his rock work he went up.
Acro condos! Be the first to buy and we'll pay closing costs! Hurry up because they won't last long!
  • Like 1