440g Custom Starphire Metal-framed Reef Dropoff Tank

fjr_wertheimber

I just wasted 30 mins of my life reading this entire build. I was looking forward to seeing this tank build only to find a disappearing tank.... Although it is pretty funny at the end...

ME TOO!! cept i couldn't read it all in one setting so i sat and read when i could....seems like days now......

this thread sucks...geez what kind of bs was that?!? lol

• 4 weeks later...

Amen. Thank you Ian. The first order of business is to formally ratify the group's motto that was selected at last month's meeting: "In Phasmatis Aquarium Nos Fides" which of course is Latin for "In the Ghost Aquarium we do trust". Our second order of business is to open the floor to nominations for the group's theme song. I would like to throw out the first nomination for consideration: Burt Bacharach's beautiful ballad "Any Day Now". Preferably Elvis' version. Any other nominees...?

• Like 2

i found him in a porsche forum. i messaged him. ill let you know what happens! so excited to see pictures of this fully completed tank!

That's great! Can't wait to hear about breaking that tank in. Probably a good anecdote about a diatom outbreak or the sump overflowing coming. snack.gif

i found him in a porsche forum. i messaged him. ill let you know what happens! so excited to see pictures of this fully completed tank!

That's great! Can't wait to hear about breaking that tank in. Probably a good anecdote about a diatom outbreak or the sump overflowing coming. snack.gif

While you are waiting, I'll be at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell...

• Like 1