440g Custom Starphire Metal-framed Reef Dropoff Tank

fjr_wertheimber

I was absolutely ecstatic this morning to come down and see the blue-stripe pair swimmin' around in their holding tank... Soooo excited!

I've got some pics of the big tank from the fab guys, just need to figure out how to get them off my (now COMPLETELY) busted EVO 4G (WORST phone EVER) since the battery overheated and exploded. Just the thought of paying Sprint $100 to replace a defective phone really pisses me off. I need to get a number of photos and docs from there, but am really dragging my feet 'cause I hate the thought of paying those a**clowns in order to do so.

So what is wrong with the phone? I'm sure between me an Jaggedfire we can have it up and running to get the pics off it. That or get the fab guys to re-text them to you. Starting to wonder why there are so many pages and no pics of a big tank.

lol - I love how you went to buy a tank to "hold" the fish you want to eventually put in your new tank - only to have to purchase a second "holding tank" for the fish that came with the first purchase. Signs of a true reef-a-holic!!!! ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...