440g Custom Starphire Metal-framed Reef Dropoff Tank

fjr_wertheimber

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Dustin,

Due to your previous post in shawnkotos tank build thread which then spurred Ckyuv post in here I award you with.....

I thought that that may be the reason why this thread was reborn....my bad guys...I'll take the hit! Lets all go down to the pizza hut/taco bell and reflect on our memories of the 440g.

In all seriousness...this thread is what started my obsession with getting a drop off or at the very least a good size cube.

I, for one, am still holding out for a spectacular update one day. I just know OP is going to pop in one day and show off fully grown in colonies of the utmost, ultra LE SPS, LPS, Zoas along with clarion angels, bandit angels, and all manner of other rarities each selected to go with the appropriate level in the tank.

• Like 2

I, for one, am still holding out for a spectacular update one day. I just know OP is going to pop in one day and show off fully grown in colonies of the utmost, ultra LE SPS, LPS, Zoas along with clarion angels, bandit angels, and all manner of other rarities each selected to go with the appropriate level in the tank.

hug.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...