January 2010 ARC meeting

dapettit

Hmm,

So I won't be laughed at if I bring my little Sony Cybershot? :)

I keep wanting to make a meeting but it's hard to coordinate getting into town without my hubby & 4 kids in tow!

I'll put in a tentative RSVP, ditto on bringing munchies if I can make it.

Liz

All are welcomed!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I officially asked my father to change his birthday so I can attend!

I will be there, but I may be disowned.... hmm.png Laura, you'll adopt me, right? I promise I won't take my room apart and leave it in the hallway! whistle.gif

Yes and no. It is mine, but apparently it is up for debate if they are called powder browns or A. Nigricans are. Either way, that's my George, and I am calling him powder brown! He has finally settled in and claimed a cave as his territory. Now I am hoping he will attack hair algae with a vengeance.

what time do you think you'll start the tutorial part of the meeting? i may need to come late (uh, defensive driving) and wouldn't want to miss this part.

I hope to start around 3:30. There will be a CD available of the powerpoint presention I will be using for all who attend (thanks to Princer7)

Dave-

No fish there! doh.gif What about Chedder's? Don't they have saltwater tank in each store?

I know there's no fish there, ya big dummy!! With the crowd that Dave is going to have, we're gonna need Sea World!!

I was just at Cheddars on Saturday night and had to gag looking at the cichlids...me no like dem mean lookin' fishies...