January 2010 ARC meeting

dapettit

Announcing the ARC January meeting.

gallery_251_14_3112.gifCome Join us on January 23, 2010 for Photography 101gallery_251_14_3112.gif.

Bring those shiney new digital and film cameras you got for Christmas, for a great course on the basics of Reef Photography. Don't have a camera come anyway!

dapettit will host the meeting at their home.

The details:

Saturday - January 23rd at 3:00pm

If you ever thought about photographing your tank, corals or fish, or just wanted to have a refresh or be re-stimulated this is the meeting for you.

Bring your digital and./or film cameras along with your owners manual. If you have a tripod bring that too,

David will be provide info on how to photography tanks, fish and corals. Two tanks will be available to photograph. One acrylic and one glass. If time permits and your camera uses an SD card we can view the photos taken. Jennifer Princer , princer7,has graciously allowed us to distribute her PowerPoint presentation on Reef Photograph.

We will be introducing new and exciting updates to ARC, so you don't want to miss this meeting!

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me a PM

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like fun. As we get closer to the date, I will commite some finger food from the barbie que grill. Some time if I am passing thru South Louisiana, I will bring some Cajun Ethnic Food.

Patrick

Dave and Robin,

Both the wife and I are planning on attending. We enjoyed the last one and am looking forward to this one also. Almost ashamed to bring my little Kodak easy share though.

Will pm you a few days before to find out what we can bring in the way of refreshments.

wayne and lynn

IF you wish to bring something bring you favorite snack food. I will be making sausage slow cooked in BBQ sauce. Just send me a PM of what you are going to bring. We have plenty of drinks.

Dave-

Hmm,

So I won't be laughed at if I bring my little Sony Cybershot? :)

I keep wanting to make a meeting but it's hard to coordinate getting into town without my hubby & 4 kids in tow!

I'll put in a tentative RSVP, ditto on bringing munchies if I can make it.

Liz

Hmm,

So I won't be laughed at if I bring my little Sony Cybershot? :)

I keep wanting to make a meeting but it's hard to coordinate getting into town without my hubby & 4 kids in tow!

I'll put in a tentative RSVP, ditto on bringing munchies if I can make it.

Liz

Come on Liz!! You can do it!!! I haven't seen you in a while:wave: