January 2010 ARC meeting

dapettit

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so that sounds funny but they have a HUGE SW tank. Not real pretty but is big. I think that on Saturday we are going to have to take a number and wait at the door for access to Daves house. I have a pop-up canopy if youd like me to bring it for the back yard? LMK

I frequently am not able to make it on weekends my granddaughter is coming, which is the case this Sat. I hope to make it though. Any photo tips would definitely help I'm sure.

Bill

I frequently am not able to make it on weekends my granddaughter is coming, which is the case this Sat. I hope to make it though. Any photo tips would definitely help I'm sure.

Bill

Bill bring her along.

you sure about a 5 yr old and a 6 month old haha.... not sure I should bring the baby around lots of people as he has had heart surgery twice and cant even go to day care... but we will talk it over! Hope to see everyone saturday!!!!!! :)

you sure about a 5 yr old and a 6 month old haha.... not sure I should bring the baby around lots of people as he has had heart surgery twice and cant even go to day care... but we will talk it over! Hope to see everyone saturday!!!!!! :)

We're grandparents and love kids. FYI, offroaddoge brought his new born, but I understand about heart surgery.

Hope to see ya at the meeting,

Dave-

Hey,

If kids are ok my 12 and 9 year old boys would love to come. They are saltwater aquarium addicts already.

Quick Laura... What are their names??? Lol!

And +1 for Seaworld. My kids would live there if I let them.

I can't wait to meet everyone.

Liz

Dave,

I don't own a camera. I would like a suggestion on a bulle proof" camera from the point of view of simplicity to use. Not being familiar with prices, I am limited to under $500.

It sounds like you are going to have a full house. If things work out, I will bring some Cajun ethnic food. I will know tomorrow.

Patrick

Dave,

I don't own a camera. I would like a suggestion on a bulle proof" camera from the point of view of simplicity to use. Not being familiar with prices, I am limited to under $500.

It sounds like you are going to have a full house. If things work out, I will bring some Cajun ethnic food. I will know tomorrow.

Patrick

Dying for some good cajun shrimp creole.

Dave,

Patrick

I will be more than happy to talk about a "bullet proof" camera with you. I love cajun food. . .

Dave-

Dying for some good cajun shrimp creole.

I actually made my first Creole about a month ago. Some friends of mine play Zydeco music at the Nutty Brown Cafe and I cooked my first fish and shrimp Court Boullion. I was told by the only Cajun in the group that I hit the mark and it was a Creole. In my part of Louisiana we called it a Court Bouillion.

When I offered to bring Cajun ethnic food, I was thinking finger food for ease of preparation at someone elses house. I will be hosting the March meeting at my house and I could surely put a shrimp Creole together.

Patrick

I actually made my first Creole about a month ago. Some friends of mine play Zydeco music at the Nutty Brown Cafe and I cooked my first fish and shrimp Court Boullion. I was told by the only Cajun in the group that I hit the mark and it was a Creole. In my part of Louisiana we called it a Court Bouillion.

When I offered to bring Cajun ethnic food, I was thinking finger food for ease of preparation at someone elses house. I will be hosting the March meeting at my house and I could surely put a shrimp Creole together.

Patrick

is it mud bug season then? I'd be happy to get a pot going to buy a couple lbs for you to throw in there!

Hey,

If kids are ok my 12 and 9 year old boys would love to come. They are saltwater aquarium addicts already.

Quick Laura... What are their names??? Lol!

Liz

Magnus,Oden,Bella and Ssssss????....dang!! I lost my cheat sheet....help me here Liz....

Liz's kids are AWESOME...very polite and great to converse with!!

LOL!! 3 out of 4 is darned good Laura. Some days I have to go down the list to get to the right kid. :) Soren is the only one you missed, which is fine, because he's little Mr. busy body and will happily remind you over and over who he is, what he's doing, what he's gonna be doing... ah the joys of 3 year olds! Thank you so much for the compliment on the kidos. My kids absolutelty adore you and are ready to swing back by for another cleaner shrimp and more conversation.

Dave, I will bring some drinks and snacks. I also have a screened tent/canopy if you think you'll need more than one and would be happy to bring it.

Liz

Dave, I will bring some drinks and snacks. I also have a screened tent/canopy if you think you'll need more than one and would be happy to bring it.

Liz

Liz,

Thanks. If it easy to set up then bring it, I may not need it.

27+ folks so far WOW! :wacko:

Dave-