FarmerTy's 215 gallon - No Water Changes SPS Tank

FarmerTy

WOW! That Blonde Naso and Regal Angel are amazing! I can't seem to keep them myself. I think my QT was cursed, so I got rid of it last week. 
There's a special anti-curse QT dance I learned a couple years back if you want me to teach you? Go ahead and order a grass skirt, a feather headdress, and about two dozen bead necklaces and I'll come over and show you the ropes if you want. Guaranteed works!

15 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
22 minutes ago, Sascha D. said:
WOW! That Blonde Naso and Regal Angel are amazing! I can't seem to keep them myself. I think my QT was cursed, so I got rid of it last week. 

There's a special anti-curse QT dance I learned a couple years back if you want me to teach you? Go ahead and order a grass skirt, a feather headdress, and about two dozen bead necklaces and I'll come over and show you the ropes if you want. Guaranteed works!

Thanks for the offer, but there are some things that you just can't unsee. 

• Like 2

It looks a lot cleaner than my setup and it must be nice having a fish room! I wish the guy who sold me this house had mentioned it at the time. ^_^ Actually, come to think of it, I wasn't planning on buying another tank at the time. I should have gotten a Betta lol

It looks a lot cleaner than my setup and it must be nice having a fish room! I wish the guy who sold me this house had mentioned it at the time. [emoji5] Actually, come to think of it, I wasn't planning on buying another tank at the time. I should have gotten a Betta lol
What a terrible Realtor! [emoji13]

Easy to resolve, push the tank forward, wall off both sides of that room, frame the tank as an in-wall, add a door, and presto, instant fish room! Genius... Very stable genius I might add.

What a terrible Realtor! [emoji13]

Easy to resolve, push the tank forward, wall off both sides of that room, frame the tank as an in-wall, add a door, and presto, instant fish room! Genius... Very stable genius I might add.
That would be a funny MLS listing work no dining room lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

That would be a funny MLS listing work no dining room lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

That's when you convert it back or I tell potential buyers that it would make a great playroom hideout for the kids... A dining room fort.

1 hour ago, FarmerTy said:
3 hours ago, Jimbo662 said:
Man, you've got some flow going through that tank!

Two MP60s and two WP40 Jaebo pumps... Gotta give the fish a good workout.

My first thought was "that's probably what it would look like for a human to be caught outside in a hurricane!"

Installed a light lift for my ATI fixture to make it much easier to pull it up and out of the way while working in the tank.

Thanks to @Sierra Bravo for the idea and on top of that, offering to help install it when he came to pick up frags. I say I helped but I just stood there, handed him tools, and viola, 20 mins later it was installed. [emoji54]

I accidentally ordered two but I'm liking it so much that I'm going to install the extra one over my frag tank.927481ab004be31551405579e9713c05.jpgb538a3580c3ba6c69a3f5b3f92334e22.jpg

• Like 1