FarmerTy's 215 gallon - No Water Changes SPS Tank

FarmerTy

I feel like that anemone wants to make friends with the vinh [emoji33]
Spoken like a true acro guy! I've been staring at that anemone too! The Vinh may need to be moved... That anemone is growing beyond the boundaries I gave it. How dare it!
  • Like 1

Jason Fox FireDragon and my goodie rack still waiting to be glued to my aquascape.

Some notables are the RRC Pink Cadillac, RR Pink Floyd, RR Angry birds, Jason Fox Firedragon, Tyree Pinky the Bear, ORA Laura's Purple Polyp, and Atlantis Aquarium Chameleon.b12f4c394f4d8f26196e17aca7fb1c71.jpg6277238204059ebaf52001972fa4ba25.jpgd1ac621369199855d6c1dabdcb9eb300.jpg

Jason Fox FireDragon and my goodie rack still waiting to be glued to my aquascape.

Some notables are the RRC Pink Cadillac, RR Pink Floyd, RR Angry birds, Jason Fox Firedragon, Tyree Pinky the Bear, ORA Laura's Purple Polyp, and Atlantis Aquarium Chameleon.b12f4c394f4d8f26196e17aca7fb1c71.jpg6277238204059ebaf52001972fa4ba25.jpgd1ac621369199855d6c1dabdcb9eb300.jpg

Looks like you need to chop up some mini colony sized frags of your average, boring, acros for me to buy in March at a discount...So you have more room for these designer strains right?
  • Like 1

I smell opportunity! [emoji12]
While there's a small opportunity for me... it really is all about you and making sure your colonies' ingress/egress are not impeded on by the new fancy out of town builders.

Plus, my tank is full of vacant land that will soon be available to develop on. And since you're one of my primary developers lol...
  • Like 1

While there's a small opportunity for me... it really is all about you and making sure your colonies' ingress/egress are not impeded on by the new fancy out of town builders.

Plus, my tank is full of vacant land that will soon be available to develop on. And since you're one of my primary developers lol...

Man, salesman of the year! And threw in a real estate analogy just to hook me! Kudos Marc, well done sir!

30ae9099984c46e71868ad0eaab7984d.gif

I was going to wait until my scribbled angel was out of QT before releasing the 3 angels currently in the frag tank but I went ahead and released the majestic and regal to get acclimated first since they are not very aggressive and the scribbled is larger and has a reputation for being a tad more territorial. I figured let the two setup shop first before the scribbled gets added. I still left the flame in the frag tank just because he's wrassehole [emoji12]and he'll be added with the scribbled.

Other than the blonde naso flexing here and there, the two angels were well received.160ce1b9982a24a51af1e37eb8df8de5.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, FarmerTy said:
3 hours ago, victoly said:
DONT YOU KNOW THOSE ANGELS ARE GOING TO EAT ALL YOUR CORALS?

Oh no, facebook wisdom has followed me back to the forums!

i must not have any real corals then.

• Like 1

I feel dumb that I’ve never heard the term wrassehole. And now I’m laughing hysterically.  :rofl:
I don't know if I heard it before somewhere and that's why it came out of my head or maybe I heard "Check out my wrasse!" and my brain switched it to wrassehole... Where's@fishshrink to help me figure out how my noggin' works?
  • Like 1