Announcing the ARC April Meeting

dapettit

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Planning on being there, my oldest son may tag along as well. Depends on what his social calender looks like. :)

Don't have exciting frags since my tank is just a baby (7 months this month, my how time flies) but I have a couple Fl. fighting conchs! Weird creatures that they are.... Anybody want a conch? I posted them over in the trade/free section too, don't want to drag the poor guys to the meeting if no one wants them. They are happy in my old fuge in quarantine. One lucky weirdo will get to live in the tank, the other two could go live with someone else!

Looks like I am going to try and make it as well.

Since this will be only a few hours after the IRS has looted my wallet, I may be a bit tapped for "green paper" frags. But I will be bringing quite a few of the aquariums that have multiplied over the course of the last 2 years.

Hopefully some of the aquarium frags will find a good home.

Mcallahan, are there any requests or needs for party type foods, drinks, or peripherals.

-travis

Planning on being there, my oldest son may tag along as well. Depends on what his social calender looks like. :)

Don't have exciting frags since my tank is just a baby (7 months this month, my how time flies) but I have a couple Fl. fighting conchs! Weird creatures that they are.... Anybody want a conch? I posted them over in the trade/free section too, don't want to drag the poor guys to the meeting if no one wants them. They are happy in my old fuge in quarantine. One lucky weirdo will get to live in the tank, the other two could go live with someone else!

We'll take one of the conchs if still available.

Hello everyone.

I plan to attend the meeting and Mark was generous enough to allow me to bring a small tank so people can get a better view of the frags I am bringing. If there is enough room or people want to look at something in a tank before they trade or buy whatever extra space available I dont mind sharing. Keep in mind its only a 10g with pc lights.

I will be bringing mostly sps so the lighting may not be perfect but it will give people at least a better look. Thanks all it should be a great meeting and its always a pleasure meeting the new people. I wish I knew about ARC when I first started it would have saved me thousands of dollars in mistakes.

I am sending an RSVP, I also have an EZ up tent if one is still needed. Let me now if I should bring it?

Sherri

that'd be great sherri. The weather looks perfect for Saturday, but a tent will help keeping the frags from being blasted with direct sunlight.

Hello everyone.

I plan to attend the meeting and Mark was generous enough to allow me to bring a small tank so people can get a better view of the frags I am bringing. If there is enough room or people want to look at something in a tank before they trade or buy whatever extra space available I dont mind sharing. Keep in mind its only a 10g with pc lights.

I will be bringing mostly sps so the lighting may not be perfect but it will give people at least a better look. Thanks all it should be a great meeting and its always a pleasure meeting the new people. I wish I knew about ARC when I first started it would have saved me thousands of dollars in mistakes.

Hey Matt!! Glad you can make it...sorry I haven't gotten back to you...Josh smacked me a fresh one today for that!!:)

We'll chat on Saturday...see you then or give me a call if you need me before then....

I am going to try to attend not sure yet if I have a sitter for the kiddos... also not sure if Jake will attend if he does he will have to be at work at 2 so we may have to go early.. dont really have any frags though... would the raffle be at the end or what?? hope we dont miss that

I am going to try to attend not sure yet if I have a sitter for the kiddos... also not sure if Jake will attend if he does he will have to be at work at 2 so we may have to go early.. dont really have any frags though... would the raffle be at the end or what?? hope we dont miss that

raffle is @ 12:15