Announcing the ARC April Meeting

dapettit

Mama will be answering the door with gloves on. laugh.gif

By the grace of St. Anthony, I'd don't think you'll be breathing by this Saturday.......

yes...I foresee someone peeing in my backyard...! laugh.gif

BART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe Mama minus her Depends...........

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the grace of St. Anthony, I'd don't think you'll be breathing by this Saturday.......

BART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe Mama minus her Depends...........

Maybe we should move the meeting to the night time so we can stay afterwards and drink with Pettit and the mannings. THAT would be entertaining.

Maybe we should move the meeting to the night time so we can stay afterwards and drink with Pettit and the mannings. THAT would be entertaining.

CALLAHAN!! you're killing me....We won't be here for the meeting......instead we'll be surrounded by thousands, thousands of screaming 16-18 yr. teenage girls playing fierce volleyball tournament for the next 3 days. However, do have a beer/shot of something for us....as we'll be needing it when all is over. Wish us good luck.

-The Mannings-

Um, beware of new PMs from unknown members...

Hmmm! If that happens, I can have my husband do some searching.....Oohh! I just remember, the 12 gauge shotgun....it needs some serious cleaning :blink:.

Marks house is right around the corner from my house (I'm on Staunton), but I have to work at 10!! I'm a new member and was excited about the opportunity to attend....... Oh well, maybe next time. Are they always on Saturdays?

Marks house is right around the corner from my house (I'm on Staunton), Are they always on Saturdays?

sweet! New reefer neighbor! Cool. We need a gang name.

"ORA colors"

"the rbtas"

"frag house"

"macro gang"

"halide hell boys"

Saturdays are the meeting days, yes.

sweet! New reefer neighbor! Cool. We need a gang name.

"ORA colors"

"the rbtas"

"frag house"

"macro gang"

"halide hell boys"

Saturdays are the meeting days, yes.

HA! or perhaps "sump squad"? It's too bad that saturdays are the meeting days, it's hard for a chef to get saturdays off. Well if you have any frags youd like to get rid of any time just let me know.

... It's too bad that saturdays are the meeting days, it's hard for a chef to get saturdays off...

That's Defiantly how I interpreted it, "Move it from Saturday and I will cater it..." It's all there... just look.

-t

Looks like I might be able to make this one after missing the last two. Yay! I may have some leathers and kenya tree frags to share if I can bring myself to take the razor to them, but so far that's about it, since my lps are growing oh-so-slowly (my one head of torch split once, but that's it so far) and my last attempt at SPS failed to thrive yet again.

wave.gif im brand new to the reef game. looking forward to learning as much as i can from the community. the meeting sounds like an awesome gathering of people, too bad i wont have any items to swap but ill have a few green frags out of the pocket if anyone is interested.

wave.gif im brand new to the reef game. looking forward to learning as much as i can from the community. the meeting sounds like an awesome gathering of people, too bad i wont have any items to swap but ill have a few green frags out of the pocket if anyone is interested.

Welcome to ARC, and so glad you are able to make it to the meeting! Green slat frags are very welcome! ;)

Archived