Announcing the ARC April Meeting

dapettit

My wife Amanda and I will be coming to this one! This will be our first. Send me a PM if we need to bring anything like food, snacks, or drinks. This is my first meeting so I won't have any frags. I'm a chicken, so I wanna see how it's done first! wink.gif

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it rains, we'll move the tables inside my garage and under my carport. A couple of people are bringing EZ up tents so that will give us more cover too if we need it.

Everyone should bring their own chairs if you are trading your frags as I know we'll be short on those.

A couple of people mentioned bringing tables so please bring 'em on. We'll have a good turn out so I want to make sure everyone has space!

To break Mark in on fatherhood let’s put Mark and all the kids in the garage and shut the doors and see how long he can hold out. Mama is rounding up the kids from the neighborhood to bring with her. What’s the count now Mama? I'll bet a zoa frag on no more then 15 minutes.

To break Mark in on fatherhood let's put Mark and all the kids in the garage and shut the doors and see how long he can hold out. Mama is rounding up the kids from the neighborhood to bring with her. What's the count now Mama? I'll bet a zoa frag on no more then 15 minutes.

and you should see the kids I'm bringing from my 'hood!!! Lots of juvies....there will be the innocent lil' babies...4 of them, all teething and diapers at full capacity...then the pre-schoolers, 3 of those, all with snotty, runny noses and use your pants as a tissue....kindergarteners...6 of those...they'll just tear the crap outta anything or anyone in sight and Bart will be terrorized for life....then 1 middle-schooler...that's all you need to make your day a living hell....I'd hide all jewelry, cash, coins, anything electronic and Bart's tennis balls.....these children are all coming from the house right next door....their daddy likes to pollinate the zip code....

and you should see the kids I'm bringing from my 'hood!!! Lots of juvies....there will be the innocent lil' babies...4 of them, all teething and diapers at full capacity...then the pre-schoolers, 3 of those, all with snotty, runny noses and use your pants as a tissue....kindergarteners...6 of those...they'll just tear the crap outta anything or anyone in sight and Bart will be terrorized for life....then 1 middle-schooler...that's all you need to make your day a living hell....I'd hide all jewelry, cash, coins, anything electronic and Bart's tennis balls.....these children are all coming from the house right next door....their daddy likes to pollinate the zip code....

None of this is as scary as the thought of you trying to do a U-turn in my garage on your elderly scooter! You'll mow someone over for sure!

None of this is as scary as the thought of you trying to do a U-turn in my garage on your elderly scooter! You'll mow someone over for sure!

you should see my cranked-up Hover Round...spinners, hydraulics...LED's...fo-shizzin'!!

To break Mark in on fatherhood let's put Mark and all the kids in the garage and shut the doors and see how long he can hold out. Mama is rounding up the kids from the neighborhood to bring with her. What's the count now Mama? I'll bet a zoa frag on no more then 15 minutes.

Should we start a pool on how long he can last? I'm guessing less than 5 minutes. "Mr Mark, why are we all locked in your garage?".

callahan!!!!!!!!!!! My next dog will for sure be a PUG!! Between Bart and Ozzie (ToxiqReef and Whit's black pug), I know for sure I gotta get me one!!

Thank you for hosting another great meeting at your home...let me know when you are ready for emerald crab #2....I'm thinking 2011.....

Dave and Robin...this was some crowd for you to manage!! Kudos on a great job....

Thank you everyone who bought a lil' something from Mama and the trading was awesome!! I can't wait to see all my goodies settle in and open up...I'm anxious to see the mini-carpet from gonzobob and my pokerstar from Don...thank you also to stoneroller and Matt (msmmerze).....