Announcing the ARC April Meeting

dapettit

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW! They just get bigger and better each month.

Mark (and Megan) thanks for allowing us to invade your home. James thanks for donating the tank for the raffle. I hope May's meeting is just as big!

A lot of new faces. Glad to see everyone had a good time.

Some pics:

gallery_251_11_161609.jpg

gallery_251_11_808069.jpg

gallery_251_11_8032.jpg

gallery_251_11_932728.jpg

gallery_251_11_452781.jpg

gallery_251_11_141226.jpg

and the winner of the Tank is . . .

gallery_251_11_261802.jpg

Mama (over heard Oh geez ANOTHER TANK Carmine is going to KILL me!)

gallery_251_11_161648.jpg

And the grand prize a $40.00 gift certificate goes to . . .

gallery_251_11_883592.jpg

Where is she oh well grab some more fragsQ!

Thanks for everyone for showing up. We had a lot of people in a small space due to the rain, but it worked out!

I enjoyed chatting with the people I got to talk to and if I didn't get to chat with you, make sure you say hi @ future meetings.

This will be the final meeting that i'll be hosting for a while since my son is due next month, but that doesn't mean the meetings can't continue to have great turn outs! the more the merrier and thanks again for coming out.

Thanks for everyone for showing up. We had a lot of people in a small space due to the rain, but it worked out!

I enjoyed chatting with the people I got to talk to and if I didn't get to chat with you, make sure you say hi @ future meetings.

This will be the final meeting that i'll be hosting for a while since my son is due next month, but that doesn't mean the meetings can't continue to have great turn outs! the more the merrier and thanks again for coming out.

That just means that you'll have to have an ARC baby shower. Baby's first frag.

I love the keeperofthezoo's youngin's!! I am now officially their "nana"...I'll take the part!! Thanks for sharing them Liz....

she looks as tough as you Laura! You are already wearing off on them.

keeper...don't worry about when your oldest starts dating. Mama will make sure the guy who is taking her out staying in line!

mama I am working on uploading the pic of you and Ty.... also.. I had an idea (not sure what everyone else thinks) but I was thinking about the end of the year (yes I know its only April) but I was thinking maybe for the december meeting we could do a location and have a christmas party/end of year meeting... we would have to find a BIG place though haha as we are a very quickly growing club woohoo!!! just an idea would love to hear what others think about that... *August's brainstorm of the day* haha

I agree with some of the others.. I am going to have a hard time find spots for all the frags I got :( I definitely need lots of epoxy.

And my squat lobster is awesome! I woke up this morning to him hanging out on a known that is part of the filter input. Will have to grab some pics.

And I love the mini carpet anemone I got... the colors are very bright. And those zoas... wow... some very nice looking ones!

I had an idea (not sure what everyone else thinks) but I was thinking about the end of the year (yes I know its only April) but I was thinking maybe for the december meeting we could do a location and have a christmas party/end of year meeting... we would have to find a BIG place though haha as we are a very quickly growing club woohoo!!! just an idea would love to hear what others think about that... *August's brainstorm of the day* haha

As the meeting coordinator I tried last year but it fell through. The major obstacle is cost. I will be trying again this year.

ahh well I would be willing to help if you would like Dave... gives me something fun to do for the club :) let me know it would be cool if we can get it to work... I know a place that is fairly good on prices its where I got married... they dont have fish persay but its a wilderness preserve with a nice building and outside area.... I will be glad to help anyway that I can