Announcing the ARC April Meeting

dapettit

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another meeting we'll just have to miss........everyone..have fun @ the meeting, I can predict this is going to be a great meeting.

What? One of the last big tanks in town isn't going to make it? At least come and announce when you are going to tear down your tank as you wouldn't be missing a frag swap if a teardown wasn't imminent. unsure.gif

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :( i was praying it wouldnt be that weekend on account of me visiting my mom in north Texas. CRRRRAAP!

bring her along! She can walk out with a tank!

I'll be there. I am bringing a frag or two, a Tidepool sump, a SEIO powerhead or two, a ViaAqua 2600 NIB pump, and few other things probably. PLEASE PLEASE don't make me bring this stuff home.

But, but, but, you're supposed to bring the good frags!!!

Well, I do have frags but its a shame I can't make it....dang it....I got some great trades before and never been disappointed. I urge newbies to attend this meeting...great way to start adding corals to your tank. Just a reminder --for peace of mind---dip your corals....especially to newbies, we don't want them to get discouraged....we all want to help keep them in the right track and to enjoy this rewarding hobby---Beauty on its own.

What? One of the last big tanks in town isn't going to make it? At least come and announce when you are going to tear down your tank as you wouldn't be missing a frag swap if a teardown wasn't imminent. unsure.gif

There are other big tanks out there.....You just haven't seen them. No teardown anytime soon....I had to talk Robert out of getting another 200g+....I'm holding off to have the perfect 200g+ cube tank---for my softies and acans. Seems like these corals are not happy in a SPS dominant tank--Go figure their problem is....

Cindy...what about the RBTA tank?

Ohh!! I almost forgot the infamous RBTA.....Yeah!! that would be a beautiful specimen in my dream tank...I just don't know how long to wait for it. I've got to be patient....this sport leagues are shredding up the funds faster than I can set/cycle a tank. See what happens when you have kids LOL.

I can't wait to bust the place up!!....HI CALLAHAN!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'll bring the usual....snacks and "the Diets".....

I want to sit next to Bart...........

Bring your battle scar too! I wanna see!

Hmmm, I think I can actually make this one :)

I don't expect to have much to offer.... maybe a frag of some neon green zoas (they're a bit long though), and I can probably pass along my AC70 filter modded to a fuge. I'll have my $10 ready though.

I can't wait to bust the place up!!....HI CALLAHAN!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I'll bring the usual....snacks and "the Diets".....

I want to sit next to Bart...........

Bart really on digs dudes. Animals are a great judge of character... gun.gif

If you stay long enough Laura, we can all sit around and tell our battle stories and how we survived.

Hi guys. I haven't been around a lot the last little while due to a divorce and all...but I think I'm ready to come back. I would like to come to the meeting just to get back in the swing of things again but I don't have any frags. Can I just come look/buy/hang out with other reefers?

Hi guys. I haven't been around a lot the last little while due to a divorce and all...but I think I'm ready to come back. I would like to come to the meeting just to get back in the swing of things again but I don't have any frags. Can I just come look/buy/hang out with other reefers?

dpotts come on down. I don't think anyone will refuse those green "frags" we keep in our wallets! All are welcomed and I encourage you to attend.

for sure!