2015 Reef Savvy Dream Tank Giveaway

olaggie01

Got a new replacement RO filter from Coralvue today. I hooked up the Ro\DI into months ago but never checked to see if there was an RO membrane installed. I ran 10 gallons though it and realized it never got the TDS down below 250. Low and behold, no membrane

Coralvue is sending me a replacement no questions asked. Very good customer service.

My BK has also arrived. Looking forward to unboxing it today.

That blue PVC looks awesome. Do you have any struggle getting the drains working with the horizontal runs?

Thanks. I haven't had any issues so far with the horizontal run but I haven't had the tank running full for long. My horizontal runs are only 8" at the longest

I'm really interested to see how the radions and T5s look. Have you decided on a schedule you're going to run? I've really enjoyed the coral lab programs ecotech released.

I've been contemplating doing T5 and radions and will be following this very closely.

Thanks and gig 'em!

I'm really interested to see how the radions and T5s look. Have you decided on a schedule you're going to run? I've really enjoyed the coral lab programs ecotech released.

I've been contemplating doing T5 and radions and will be following this very closely.

Thanks and gig 'em!

I've got the coral labs program running right now as well. I do like the colors output. I won't be running them as high as coral labs but I think I'll vary the intensity.

The T5 / Radion combo has me really interested. Love the shimmer from the LEDs and the coverage from the t5s. I still need to buy another 2 bulbs but I've got some time before I need all 4 t5s and the radions

Are you going to compensate by for the par you would be using with leds only. Meaning the LED and T5 would be approx the same par if you were just running the leds

This is the exact tank and footprints of what I'm wanting to upgrade to soon. If you get tired of it let me know.

Are you going to compensate by for the par you would be using with leds only. Meaning the LED and T5 would be approx the same par if you were just running the leds

This is the exact tank and footprints of what I'm wanting to upgrade to soon. If you get tired of it let me know.

Will do. ;). So far no plans to get rid of it but you never know. I may win again ;)

My thoughts would be to use the t5s to provide the full spectrum coverage for 4-6 hours per day and then run the leds for 10-12 to cover the day time viewing periods. Ramp up the LEDs over the day and then hit the corals with intense light from 10-2? We will see how it actually works though

I have a 5' horizontal run in my system and have had no issues.

Just had to throw in about the size of your horizontal run huh Ty. Couldn't let my 8" run alone

:)

I was going to make a joke about vertical runs but this forum is rated G. [emoji6]

System is looking good sir.

• Like 1