2015 Reef Savvy Dream Tank Giveaway

olaggie01

Got the stand and canopy delivered today.

I can't say enough about Chris Benner at Benner Woodworking. He worked with me over the past few months and I couldn't be happier. His attention to detail is amazing and besides being a great carpenter, he is also quite the engineer. I had a pair of actuators from a former build and wanted to incorporate them for this build. He worked with Progressive Automation and 80/20 to lay out a great system and I can't wait to get the lights hung in this beautiful canopy.

+1 - I really like my frag tank stand from Chris, and the attention to detail is special

I can't say enough about Chris Benner at Benner Woodworking. He worked with me over the past few months and I couldn't be happier. His attention to detail is amazing and besides being a great carpenter, he is also quite the engineer. I had a pair of actuators from a former build and wanted to incorporate them for this build. He worked with Progressive Automation and 80/20 to lay out a great system and I can't wait to get the lights hung in this beautiful canopy.

+1 - I really like my frag tank stand from Chris, and the attention to detail is special

I need to take some pictures of the NASA like work he did on the lift. Pretty amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to take some pictures of the NASA like work he did on the lift. Pretty amazing

Ohhh yes - pix!

Ohhh yes - pix!

914435c1bc5348f98d37cf173c67d9fb.jpg

0269fae4a0281eb74cb1743e066ea1d1.jpg

af7b46ee45ad167f3b705329098f9d48.jpg

8c2ba922d6adae26ab87565389511419.jpg

• Like 1

Watching glue dry is like, watching paint dry. So while I was waiting for all the PVC glue to dry, I put up one of the T5 fixtures. I'm waiting on some more parts to hang the Radions, they should be here today. I think overkill might be an appropriate word when I have all four T5s up with the 2 Radions sandwiched between

97aa9c57331a4e774e0b1749adbb5506.jpg

96081a4e602ec6cebcc1f126ae9787f4.jpg

d7f38dc4049005c10b30ef6b3f6bc6e3.jpg

c4672215a4adc16a81c060a9cea5bd7b.jpg

• Like 4

All this talk of sandwiches is making me hungry. 4 t5ho with two radions? Overkill. I think not. Some might say it's holy grail modern lighting

• Like 1

All this talk of sandwiches is making me hungry. 4 t5ho with two radions? Overkill. I think not. Some might say it's holy grail modern lighting

And I would be one of those, but some might thing it is a bit much for a FOWLR. Ha! Fish gonna need Ray-bans

Open faced club sandwich, mmmm.