Announcing the October ARC Meeting and Frag Swap

mFrame

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
punk.gifrock.gifhyper.gifyahoo.gifjump.gifthumbsup.gif I will be busy for the rest of the day. We will have Water, sodas, hamburgers, hot dogs. sausage and whatever else anyone brings. thanks so much Everyone...looking forward to see Everybody again. ....smile.png

HI ALL ... MY DAUGHTER AND I ARE GONNA MAKE IT FOR A LITTLE BIT ... AND MAYBE MY WIFE .... WILL HAAVE TO LEAVE .. THE GAME STARTS AT 7 ... BUT CANT WAIT TO MEET PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTREST AND HOPEFULY A FEW FROM CEDAR PARK THAT I CAN LEAN ON FROM TIME TO TIME FOR KNOWLEDGE ... LOL

Roy V how big and how much is that setosa, its the orange colored one?

If anyone has else has sps frags I'll be interested. On my wish list is strawberry shortcake, purple rim monti, and some of the more unusual plating montis. I'm not too picky though :-)

Roy V how big and how much is that setosa, its the orange colored one?

If anyone has else has sps frags I'll be interested. On my wish list is strawberry shortcake, purple rim monti, and some of the more unusual plating montis. I'm not too picky though :-)

If nobody has a strawberry shortcake at the swap, RCA just got in a huge one on tuesday that I think they are fragging!

All I can say is WOW!

Theresa, as always thanks for allowing us to invade your home. And Chuck, thanks for slaving over the grill to feed us hungry reefers. You guys are the hostess with the mostest!

I have to give props to all the staff that helped make this a fantastic event. I hadn't had that much fun in a long time. And to those who attended you are the best!

Keep reefing,

Dave-

Archived