Announcing the October ARC Meeting and Frag Swap

mFrame

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah! I miss this every year. At least I have a good excuse...I'll be doing this http://aircombat.com/.

i just want to thank you for posting that link. i am officially going to the march san antonio event and dogfightin!!! I had already planned on spending that much on a 20 minute flight in a p-51 mustang, but that will have to wait just a little longer because ill be dogfighting instead (god i love the sound of that) again thanks for posting

Since we've gotten a few questions, just a reminder that everyone is welcome to attend the frag swap and meeting. All ARC events are open to the public and we'd love to see you there, the more the merrier!

Just wanted to announce our replacement guest speaker, Nick Ireland - Senior Aquarist of SeaWorld San Antonio! He'll be discussing the SeaWorld coral systems as well as his involvement with Secore. Secore (SE xual CO ral RE production) is an international non-profit organization focused on coral reef conservation. SECORE combines the knowledge of scientists and public aquarium professionals to develop effective strategies for coral reef conservation using research, education, public outreach, and reef restoration.

Thanks to Nick for jumping in on such short notice!

Hey Everybody, who all will be setting up a tank? Any special needs?

Does anyone have any power head up for grabs? I am looking for green/blue sympodium as well. Anybody bringing zoa frags?

As usual we will have the jumper up for the kids to play on and of course there is the pool if it is not cold.

yes, an RSVP with headcount from those planning to attend would be nice just so we know quantities needed for refreshments. Theresa and her husband are kind enough to bbq for us, so let's try to show them what kind of numbers to expect.

I know I'll be there with some various frags - devils hand leather, fuzzy green mushrooms, nuclear green palys, and some texas trash palys

I will be there with the wife and a 5 gallon tank and I'll see if she wants to do alcoholic gummies again or try something else.

So that is why my kid was drunk last year, the gummies, LOL, just teasing. Your wife can make and bring anything she wants and it is much appreciated. thanks

yes, an RSVP with headcount from those planning to attend would be nice just so we know quantities needed for refreshments. Theresa and her husband are kind enough to bbq for us, so let's try to show them what kind of numbers to expect.

I know I'll be there with some various frags - devils hand leather, fuzzy green mushrooms, nuclear green palys, and some texas trash palys

I am interest in palys and green mushrooms. Price?

I am interest in palys and green mushrooms. Price?

It depends on how many I can get out and how many polyps in each, but they'll be inexpensive.

Archived