Announcing the October ARC Meeting and Frag Swap

mFrame

Thanks to everyone who took the time to come out! Theresa and Chuck were awesome, our guest speaker Nick Ireland from SeaWorld gave a great presentation, and we had some fantastic frags being swapped and sold.

We gave away over $250 dollars worth of door prizes thanks to our wonderful new sponsors Reef Nutrition and The Alternative Reef. We had a steal of a silent auction of 6 pieces of VidaRock by Cerameco and made a little announcement of something cool coming up in the Spring.

What made (and continues to make) the club and the meetings and swap such a success are all of our great members. Thanks again everybody!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Everybody, we had a wonderful time. It was great to see everyone and meet new members as well. The Staff was awesome as well as all those beautiful corals folks had up for grabs. Although I did not win any, the door prizes were super. The Speaker was really good as well. Mike you are doing a great job with the club, and thanks so much for the talk as well. I sure hope I will be able to do this again next year. Thank you, Everybody. theresa

• 2 weeks later...

Archived