Announcing the October ARC meeting

dapettit

Those are SWEET!

I'll also be showing my video from my tour of Vivid Aquariums and Sea Dwelling Creatures as well. You won't be disappointed - I promise.

Chalice anyone?

post-632-12556263669721_thumb.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and make it. We were going to be setting up a Halloween scary trail in the back yard, but with all the rain and money being a bit tight this year, I just decided to scrap the idea for this year. Actually, the fact that this frag swap is happening Saturday helped me make the decision because I'd rather go to this!

My Frags:

Yellow polyps - 1 frag

Tri-Color valida (about 3") - 2 frags

Blue Milli - 1 frag

Crayola - 1 frag

Possibly more once I start trimming back corals

I'll be trimming my strawberry chalice so I may have some frags of that too.

will post pics soon.

Dave-

My Frags:

Yellow polyps - 1 frag

Tri-Color valida (about 3") - 2 frags

Blue Milli - 1 frag

Crayola - 1 frag

Possibly more once I start trimming back corals

I'll be trimming my strawberry chalice so I may have some frags of that too.

will post pics soon.

Dave-

OOOOhhhh....tri-color...tempting...

If a prior commitment finishes early I may be able to make this meeting with the wife and kids. I would love to pick up some frags if I make it, but I am worried about them sitting in bags until tomorrow night. What do you think my chances of keeping them in a ziplock overnight in my trunk are? Not so good I think. I may have a couple good sized colonies of ORA Pink Birdsnest I could bring if anyone is interested in meeting up somewhere. I will be off to Austin in a couple hours so hopefully you can let me know before then. I will check the board before I leave.

If a prior commitment finishes early I may be able to make this meeting with the wife and kids. I would love to pick up some frags if I make it, but I am worried about them sitting in bags until tomorrow night. What do you think my chances of keeping them in a ziplock overnight in my trunk are? Not so good I think. I may have a couple good sized colonies of ORA Pink Birdsnest I could bring if anyone is interested in meeting up somewhere. I will be off to Austin in a couple hours so hopefully you can let me know before then. I will check the board before I leave.

Sorry for the short notice on the offers for the birdsnest. well I am off to Austin.

I'll be there.

I will bring two small tables just in case.

I will have Pulsating Pom Poms

Orange Montipora Digita

Purple Digita

Green Pipe Organ (Or GSP. no sure which it is. It has metallic green polyps.

Purple Mushrooms

SPS Purple with metallic purple polyps.

Eye of Ra zoas (blue with orange skirts)

Zoas Blue with green skirts

Watermelon or Dragons Eye Zoas (not sure which) absolutely beautiful!

Zoas – dark green with dark purple skirts

And a bunch of corals I don’t know what they are called.

Michael

Mark,

Sounds like the makings of a nice meet. The weather could not have co-operated better. You must have "friends in high places". I have some country ribs and chicken that has been marinading. I'll cut it up in small pieces for finger foods, if it is OK.

Pat C

Mark,

Sounds like the makings of a nice meet. The weather could not have co-operated better. You must have "friends in high places". I have some country ribs and chicken that has been marinading. I'll cut it up in small pieces for finger foods, if it is OK.

Pat C

Wow...I'm cool with that. I have some plates and napkins along with soda so if someone is bringing pretzels/chips, etc we should be good to go.

If anyone is interested, I have two green chromis that I would like to give away to a good home. They are getting bullied in my tank, and I am afraid they will not survive much longer if I leave them. One is two inches and the second is one inch. Both have been in my tank 8 months, but the addition of my pygmy angel has upset the balance of power.

I'll be there.

I will bring two small tables just in case.

I will have Pulsating Pom Poms

Orange Montipora Digita

Purple Digita

Green Pipe Organ (Or GSP. no sure which it is. It has metallic green polyps.

Purple Mushrooms

SPS Purple with metallic purple polyps.

Eye of Ra zoas (blue with orange skirts)

Zoas Blue with green skirts

Watermelon or Dragons Eye Zoas (not sure which) absolutely beautiful!

Zoas – dark green with dark purple skirts

And a bunch of corals I don't know what they are called.

Michael

Michael,

I would like the purple mushrooms. It sounds like the sixties, whith all the pychedelic (sp ?) colors, "I love it".

Pat C

PS I am running a bit late. I live by the Salt Lick in Hays County. I should be there by 4 PM.

Mark & Meagan,

Thanks for your hospitality it was another great meeting. I met a lot new folks and some great deals during the frag/equipment swap. Lots of folksa and lots of goodies.

Thanks again,

Dave-