FarmerTy's 215 gallon - No Water Changes SPS Tank

FarmerTy

On 10/25/2017 at 9:44 PM, FarmerTy said:

Mdavis came over again today and helped me get a bit further towards completing the tank cabinets and framing it out. He faked a cough all day and said he was allergic to sawdust and made me do all the cuts but he's a measuring robot so I let it go.

It's starting to really come together! I'll have to do some spackling and sanding to be ready for the final day when we get the cabinet doors up.

Also, my wife already vetoed the square corners so I'll have to replace the top board to go all the way to the side boards. No corners for this guy.

1a49d4b0b4b705776a39e7eebbc1aac8.jpg

On the corners, as a comprise can you have a cool diagonal dovetail joint? If it exist... You get the idea 

How about a keg tap?

If this is ARC funded, I'll be happy to install it. Free taps for all premium members! [emoji6]

i dunno, its missing something.... a beer on the counter maybe?

There usually is a beer on the counter... I just didn't want people to think I have a problem though.

I think it looks nice. Staying white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. Yeah, staying white but will look much better with the doors in place and after I spackle, sand, and paint it.

Wow, he's got all kinds of things I want and at great prices! Rats! I need more money in my aquarium budget!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

He just offered to pass along the savings to us Austin folks since he's located in Houston. If you use "tyismyfriend" in the discount code, it'll give you 20% if you order more than $20. Pretty cool!

Btw, not affiliated with him. Just ordered those cuvette holders and people have been asking me where I got them.