The Maroon Lagoon V2.0

59 minutes ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

Thanks to Isaac for lending me his laser, I've been battering some rogue palys with an endless bombardment of laser firestorms. I've been hitting them two to three times a day hopeful that the continual damage will cripple them beyond the point of recovery.

any paly death is a good death.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Isaac said:

any paly death is a good death.

Absolutely! I was nervous that eviscerating the palys in the tank would release palytoxins, but so far all my corals and fish seem to be happy. I performed a 30 gallon water change on Saturday just in case though.

12 hours ago, Sissy36 said:

When your palys start putting on laser shows will you record that pleeease!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don't want to be anywhere near palys if they start shooting lasers. Palys are so nasty, they'd probably aim straight for me eyes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

I don't want to be anywhere near palys if they start shooting lasers. Palys are so nasty, they'd probably aim straight for me eyes!

I noticed they have a 5w blue laser now.  can you imagine 1.5x 2.5x stronger?

Just now, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

:blink: WOW! That would burn. I'd be afraid of giving my SPS second hand burn just from the glow of the laser hitting rocks haha

i'd be afraid of the reflection burning down my house

I've been worried about that too, but they don't seem to notice it that much. I try to only use it at night, but sometimes I have to do it when the lights are on or when it's the dusk feature and some are still out and about. So far they haven't been swimming into walls or anything!

• 1 month later...

That confetti looks like a mix between the SSC and Pinky the bear.  Interesting.  I saw Ty's the other day, you are ahead of him for coloring up.  Well done. (I'm sure he will have some excuse about moving, baby, work, basketball, haircut, car, etc., etc., etc.)

That confetti looks like a mix between the SSC and Pinky the bear.  Interesting.  I saw Ty's the other day, you are ahead of him for coloring up.  Well done. (I'm sure he will have some excuse about moving, baby, work, basketball, haircut, car, etc., etc., etc.)
Boom! [emoji41] f6b28824de60ae02a76f707ad77410e2.jpg