Oct 19, 2014 ARC Frag Swap - Updated

mFrame

Looks like the perfect venue Mike. Well done. I have a 24x24 frag tank being made for me right now that should be ready for the swap. Assuming its ready, I'll also bring my 16x16 for those who have just a few frags and cannot bring a tank. Does anyone have a spare hang-on-the back style light we could use for it?

post-2030-0-82461500-1409857025_thumb.jp

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have all my frags already bagged individually with label. I will borrow a UV flashlight for folks to use to check the selection of the frags.....jk

If I'm able to get my act together and find a frag tank and light etc, I would love to distribute more of my frags. I guess I got about a month or so to get it together.

Looks like the perfect venue Mike. Well done. I have a 24x24 frag tank being made for me right now that should be ready for the swap. Assuming its ready, I'll also bring my 16x16 for those who have just a few frags and cannot bring a tank. Does anyone have a spare hang-on-the back style light we could use for it?

attachicon.gifIMG_4903.JPG

Yes, I think I have two clip on lights we can use.

attachicon.gifIMG_4903.JPG

Yes, I think I have two clip on lights we can use.

Sweet!

I'll be there! If we can have (or if I can bring) a TV to watch the cowboys game my wife will come too smile.png

I'll have to see if there's a tv in the clubhouse...
No TV in the club house, I asked today but we are welcome to bring one, although there is no cable.

Archived