Oct 19, 2014 ARC Frag Swap - Updated

mFrame

856ccfbb180e607678d293230ba4adbe.jpg

Ive been hoarding betta cups from work and ill be grabbing some of our small fish bags in cade anyone needs anything to hold corals and things in.

Also some random nonsense that I dont need. Heater holders.. some 1mL syringes that somehow come home with me from work often, a timer, some starters I biught a year ago and never opened, instant ocean food I recently bought that none of my fish care for, pantyhose! (You know.. for intakes and powerheads lol) and anything else I can find.

Feel free to pick through and snag anything you guys need at the swap. If anyone needs a couple plugs or rubber bands or zip ties.. I for some reason have a ton of those as well. Also have a seachem Iron test kit I dont need.. for fresh and saltwater. Used it with my last FW planted tank. Good time to give everyone a chance to get some free goodies and give back.

*Leopard Geckos not included

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here are the frags I will be bringing. From right to left I am willing to trade anything along the lines of red setosa, tricolor valida, Jedi mind trick, jack o lantern leptoseris, Darth maul zoas, Miami hurricane chalice, lime in the sky acro, northern lights of nasuta, fire and ice echinata, or anything closely related. Better yet anything that seems pretty to me. These frags are pictured under 4k lighting. WYSIWYG. No refunds.

e68d215d75aab972682991754f8e9e1b.jpg

Save your money on northern lights nasuta. I have some you can have free right now

Well here are the frags I will be bringing. From right to left I am willing to trade anything along the lines of red setosa, tricolor valida, Jedi mind trick, jack o lantern leptoseris, Darth maul zoas, Miami hurricane chalice, lime in the sky acro, northern lights of nasuta, fire and ice echinata, or anything closely related. Better yet anything that seems pretty to me. These frags are pictured under 4k lighting. WYSIWYG. No refunds.

e68d215d75aab972682991754f8e9e1b.jpg

Save your money on northern lights nasuta. I have some you can have free right now
Scratch that off my list of frags to bring home. That's means I can buy something extra from Sam. Since Ty brought this is recently, if we all buy frags from Sam, does that make us all members of Sam's club? Again Ty, not the Sam Walton club OK?

Good Morning ARC,

Scott Fellman with Unique Corals has been gracious enough to send down some frags for our frag swap. All of the frags donated by Unique Corals will be silent auctioned off with 100% of the proceeds being donated to PIJAC's Aquatic Defense Fund (http://www.pijac.org/ADF)

These frags will be in Sam's frag tank for viewing and you can place bids by using the silent auction sheets.

Unique Corals sent some very nice pieces, these are NOT WYSIWYG photos,

cherry blasto (no picture)

ultra blue tenius (no picture)

GARF bonsai validapost-3632-0-13060300-1413642077_thumb.jp

UC strawberry shortcake microcladospost-3632-0-19289700-1413642091_thumb.jp

ORA pink birdsnestpost-3632-0-61880400-1413642103_thumb.jp

ice blue teniuspost-3632-0-05591800-1413642117_thumb.jp

After hellfire and brimstone, I am finally able log in again. It took WW3, and some major hissy fits.

Yes, I will be at the swap tomorrow, yes I am bringing frags (both paid for, and for sale). I will be bringing zoas and palys, montis (a zillion different ones), chalices, and Jason Fox Jackolantern Leptoseris (only one of these, nice fat frag). I'll see y'all tomorrow, I've got to start loading the van. For those who have been trying to get in touch with me, I apologize. My ISP decided that ARC was off limits, and I still don't know why.

I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever been so stymied by a company. They installed nanny software, then when I couldn't login, they told me it was "for my safety". I will also admit that I yelled. A lot. I might have even used my extensive vocabulary of cuss words. I'm pretty sure that I also made some up. I have never in my life been so furious with someone. For my safety.......I'm a grown woman, I can decide for myself what is safe and what is not. Of course, this is a phone co-op area, so just changing providers isn't an option, because there ARE no other providers. GAH!

I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever been so stymied by a company. They installed nanny software, then when I couldn't login, they told me it was "for my safety". I will also admit that I yelled. A lot. I might have even used my extensive vocabulary of cuss words. I'm pretty sure that I also made some up. I have never in my life been so furious with someone. For my safety.......I'm a grown woman, I can decide for myself what is safe and what is not. Of course, this is a phone co-op area, so just changing providers isn't an option, because there ARE no other providers. GAH!

Maybe you should swing by your for sale ad and take a look at that. . .

I'm gunna get there before all of y'all and buy up all the good frags and stuff them in my 30g

You better wait in the parking lot then Dustin, because this girl picked up the keys to the building from her HOA last night!! Lol

Looks like the perfect venue Mike. Well done. I have a 24x24 frag tank being made for me right now that should be ready for the swap. Assuming its ready, I'll also bring my 16x16 for those who have just a few frags and cannot bring a tank. Does anyone have a spare hang-on-the back style light we could use for it?

attachicon.gifIMG_4903.JPG

Looks like Richard will be the savior for us who just have a few random frags :3

Archived