Oct 19, 2014 ARC Frag Swap - Updated

mFrame

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bringing many varieties of zoas, palys, montis, leptastreas, cyphastreas, undatas, spongodes, psamacoras, euphyllias and seriatoporas. Here's one of my racks ready to go. For those of you that preordered, note the rather large congregation of Lone Star Leather in the bottom corner smile.png

post-2030-0-56397400-1412087640_thumb.jp

I'm trying to frag some stuff this weekend if time permits. Here are some corals I'm gonna try to bring.

ORA Jeremys monti

u6u3uta9.jpg

Fire and ice zoas

agynupu4.jpg

Cinnamon palys and grandis palys

4umuze5e.jpg

Red people eaters

epeduta6.jpg

Screaming green birdsnest (mini colonies)

vusugame.jpg

Superman mushrooms

u8ysa9ut.jpg

Green fungias

ajagytuq.jpg

Pretty pennies

6a8aja9u.jpg

Purple stylo (mini colonies)

2ysydape.jpg

ORA echinata

geba6y8a.jpg

I will aim to have them all at the frag swap and not sell any beforehand. First come, first serve, no reserve, so everyone gets a fair shot at the frags.

Looking forward to the first frag swap I am getting to attend!

Sent via Tapatalk

Great corals and great photography Ty!

Thanks Richard! If you see anything that interests you, just take it because all I'm going to do is use my money to buy a bunch of stuff from you anyways. Save me the middle step! Lol!

You can thank my Samsung Galaxy S5 for the pics.

Sent via Tapatalk

Well here are the frags I will be bringing. From right to left I am willing to trade anything along the lines of red setosa, tricolor valida, Jedi mind trick, jack o lantern leptoseris, Darth maul zoas, Miami hurricane chalice, lime in the sky acro, northern lights of nasuta, fire and ice echinata, or anything closely related. Better yet anything that seems pretty to me. These frags are pictured under 4k lighting. WYSIWYG. No refunds.

e68d215d75aab972682991754f8e9e1b.jpg

Archived