Oct 19, 2014 ARC Frag Swap - Updated

mFrame

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the perfect venue Mike. Well done. I have a 24x24 frag tank being made for me right now that should be ready for the swap. Assuming its ready, I'll also bring my 16x16 for those who have just a few frags and cannot bring a tank. Does anyone have a spare hang-on-the back style light we could use for it?

attachicon.gifIMG_4903.JPG

Looks like Richard will be the savior for us who just have a few random frags :3

He sold that one Makena to someone who will be setting up a tank so I wouldn't count on that being available.

I just had a major chemical warfare disaster in my frag tank setup this morning so I'll have room in my 24 x 24 frag setup. The setup isn't pretty but should work.

The carnage

3e9ypy3y.jpg

Needless to say, I won't have any purple stylo or screaming green birdsnest but should have some softies to sell off.

I should have some room for folks and their frags if needed.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks all. I'm dealing with the carnage but looks like I may be back on track. I will still have zoas, fungia plates, and maybe some purple stylo.

I need a good lesson from Richard or Sherita. I'm a remote frag tank setup newb!

Sent via Tapatalk

If your GPS we are at the big park community center on tamayo drive. If you see a big park and pool you are there !! I heard the GPS is taking people off course. It is the Rattan creek park, then look for the community center.

Is anything left if I show up at 6:30?

I have quite a few free zoas still that nobidy has touched. Deoending on how late Ty stays he seems to have a bit. Looks like most of the tanks will still have quite a selection

And a big thanks to Ty for lending me some real estate (see what I did there)

Thanks to Bigsby , Tim, and Sherita for frags

Thanks to Ms. Jelly aka Janna for securing the location.

Thanks Mike for being Mike :P

And thanks everyone for showing.. thanks to anyone who took some of my free stuff. More space! Whoooo

Thanks to everyone who set up a tank as well. It was super fun.

Also thanks to any sponsors or businesses that had freebies :3

Thanks thanks thanks

Just got home from the swap. Super happy with it all. It was very nice to have met you all. I hope to make it a habit to be out there for the ARC events. One thing that shocked me, I must admit, I didn't expect Ty to be much shorter than me.

Archived