I think I have a problem.....

Sherita

This has gotten entirely out of hand. Seriously.

Corals1.jpg

Corals2.jpg

Corals3.jpg

What makes it bad, you ask? That is only about 15% of what I have in my coral collection. Is there a 12 step program somewhere that I can join? bye.gif

the first step is admitting you have a problem... the second is to offload some of those sweet zoas on me!!! smile.png

Actually, I'm going to try to make it to the swap this fall. If I do, I will have a ton of zoa sweetness to share with everyone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What makes it bad, you ask? That is only about 15% of what I have in my coral collection. Is there a 12 step program somewhere that I can join? Posted Image

the bottom right on the last pic are SWEET!! What are they?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Corals1.jpg

Corals2.jpg

Corals3.jpg

What makes it bad, you ask? That is only about 15% of what I have in my coral collection. Is there a 12 step program somewhere that I can join? bye.gif

Utter Chaos

WOW Sherita I'm so sorry you've come down with this issue. But rest assured it can happen to the best of us, and I'm here to be your first accountability partner. The FIRST thing you need to do is thin your collection a bit. Now the GOOD NEWS is that you don't have to get rid of any coral. You will have to give some, just for safe keeping to your accountability partners, some of your coral for a while. Not forever, two maybe three years tops! Notice the "s" in partners. Given the size of your problem, you will likely need two or ever three partners. Given that I am the first, you'll need to find one or two more. It might be hard, as not all people are as giving as I am, and so willing to help a fellow reefer out... ok enough about how much of a great guy I am. :) Now you will go through some separation anxiety, that is normal, but you MUST keep that in check. To help with that, ANY new coral you by over the next.... say six months you'll have to frag and share with your accountability partners, starting with #1 (me) then #2..#3.. than back to #1. This step is VERY important to help cure this, as you said VERY seriously problem.

OK, now that we have the plan in place, I can, again begin the stand up guy I am, come by this weekend (giving up my free time) and get started on your recovery! All this, and I will NOT, repeat NOT charge you a dime. I'm here for you!

Here's to your recovery! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Yes, but one of the steps is giving all your corals to someone...ehem.

Pick me, pick me, I'll take them. Beautiful... Just remember the October frag swap is just around the corner...are hick we can do a buy now and pick up at Theresa now.....that'll work

WOW Sherita I'm so sorry you've come down with this issue. But rest assured it can happen to the best of us, and I'm here to be your first accountability partner. The FIRST thing you need to do is thin your collection a bit. Now the GOOD NEWS is that you don't have to get rid of any coral. You will have to give some, just for safe keeping to your accountability partners, some of your coral for a while. Not forever, two maybe three years tops! Notice the "s" in partners. Given the size of your problem, you will likely need two or ever three partners. Given that I am the first, you'll need to find one or two more. It might be hard, as not all people are as giving as I am, and so willing to help a fellow reefer out... ok enough about how much of a great guy I am. smile.png Now you will go through some separation anxiety, that is normal, but you MUST keep that in check. To help with that, ANY new coral you by over the next.... say six months you'll have to frag and share with your accountability partners, starting with #1 (me) then #2..#3.. than back to #1. This step is VERY important to help cure this, as you said VERY seriously problem.

OK, now that we have the plan in place, I can, again begin the stand up guy I am, come by this weekend (giving up my free time) and get started on your recovery! All this, and I will NOT, repeat NOT charge you a dime. I'm here for you!

Here's to your recovery! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

That right there is funny! Thanks, I really needed the pick me up this morning grin.png

Yes, but one of the steps is giving all your corals to someone...ehem.

Pick me, pick me, I'll take them. Beautiful... Just remember the October frag swap is just aroun the corner...are hick we can do a buy now and pick up at Theresa now.....that'll work

I am going to make every effort to be at the swap. I've got a tank full of lovely frags already cut and ready to move to their new homes. Actually, the pictures in the first post are representative of stuff in my frag tank. And I've got a ton more that I didn't photograph. Nuts I'm telling ya!

What makes it bad, you ask? That is only about 15% of what I have in my coral collection. Is there a 12 step program somewhere that I can join? :bye:

Utter Chaos

Wow, fitting. I'm gonna pretend that stang knew that alrady. It just makes it funnier.

WOW Sherita I'm so sorry you've come down with this issue. But rest assured it can happen to the best of us, and I'm here to be your first accountability partner. The FIRST thing you need to do is thin your collection a bit. Now the GOOD NEWS is that you don't have to get rid of any coral. You will have to give some, just for safe keeping to your accountability partners, some of your coral for a while. Not forever, two maybe three years tops! Notice the "s" in partners. Given the size of your problem, you will likely need two or ever three partners. Given that I am the first, you'll need to find one or two more. It might be hard, as not all people are as giving as I am, and so willing to help a fellow reefer out... ok enough about how much of a great guy I am. :) Now you will go through some separation anxiety, that is normal, but you MUST keep that in check. To help with that, ANY new coral you by over the next.... say six months you'll have to frag and share with your accountability partners, starting with #1 (me) then #2..#3.. than back to #1. This step is VERY important to help cure this, as you said VERY seriously problem.

Here's to your recovery! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He may also be willing to send you links to his favorite frags to help you fight temptation.

Archived