BIG NEWS! C4 (Capital City Coral Corral) is coming!!!

Are we going to get some kind of tickets mailed or emailed to us? I have email receipts from PayPal and ARC but nothing that looks like a ticket. Or will we just check the list at the door?

There are no physical tickets, admission will be checked at the door.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C4 Banners are here, so show your support by sporting them in your signature here and on any other clubs & boards you frequent. Let's get the word out so that Austin becomes known as the Reefing Capital of Texas!

attachicon.gifc4-banner-animated-01.gif

attachicon.gifc4 banner static-01.jpg

Don't forget that we'll be looking for some volunteers to help with the event. Volunteers receive free Admission, Lunch, and a t-shirt!

Also, if anyone here travels to Dallas/Houston/San Antonio regularly and would like to help the club out by distributing C4 posters to local fish stores there, please PM me.

pm sent on sing distribution, and also interested in volunteering

What kind of volunteers are needed? I may be interested

We'll need volunteers for a variety of jobs like helping our exhibitors, setup and breakdown, and providing information to attendees. The workload should be light, and volunteers receive a free t-shirt and admission.

So can we buy tickets at the door for our spouses, or all tickets are pre sale

There will be tickets available at the door, but pre-sale gets you the discounted rate.

Just a month away, guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I still have not recieved my tickets i bought for the event??? Anyone else ???

Additional details have been posted to the first post in this thread. Just two weeks away people!

What time are you going to be needing staff and volunteers to be there?

I'll be sending out a notice to staff and volunteers shortly.

For everyone else the doors open at 9 am and the first speaker goes on at 9:45. We'll start issuing wristbands about 8:30 am, so get there early to get dibs on the best exhibitor deals and to grab a seat as we're expecting a full house!

We've got a full exhibitor room, a great selection of door prizes, and a great lunch buffet so you don't have to leave the hotel and deal with traffic and risk missing any of the great presentations. There will also be a few additional ways to earn door prize coupons. The first prize drawing is at 11:10, so get up early and don't miss out on your chances to win!

In addition, any student high school or younger gets in free with a valid school id. Hard to believe we're just two weeks away!

Can I tell y'all how excited I am to actually get to come to something? I'm going to tell all my students to come, even though I teach music and not science. (Well, music is a science, but it's not a science class as such...)

Can I tell y'all how excited I am to actually get to come to something? I'm going to tell all my students to come, even though I teach music and not science. (Well, music is a science, but it's not a science class as such...)

It is also a math and art.. wink.png

Just a reminder guys that if you PLAN TO BRING FRAGS TO SWAP and NEED SPACE TO SETUP A TANK you MUST contact me to reserve table space. With our vendor space maxed out we can't guarantee that you'll have room otherwise!

And remember, the frag swap is open to everyone (not just Premium Members), so bring your frag tank and frags and help share the hobby and your favorite corals!

Archived