BIG NEWS! C4 (Capital City Coral Corral) is coming!!!

*** Updated Information ***

post-884-0-94086800-1350922907_thumb.jpg

The CapitalCityCoralCorral (we call it C4) is a full-day - April 6, 2013 - marine aquarium conference based deep in the heart of Texas and hosted by the Austin Reef Club. We’re proud to provide a venue where you can participate in lectures given by leaders in the various facets of marine aquarium reef-keeping! Topics span marine animal husbandry to zoology, with enough equipment and current topic highlights to satisfy even the most serious reef junkie!

C4 is your opportunity to spend some time in the beautiful hill country with your fellow reef enthusiasts, learn more about a chosen reef topic, and check out the latest equipment in our vendor showroom.

C4 features:

* Internationally known speakers

• Charles Delbeek
  • James Fatherree
  • Mark Levenson
  • Mark Callahan
  • Nick Ireland

* Exhibitor showroom

• over 13 tables!

* Killer door prizes

• a pair of designer clowfish from Proaquatix!
  • multiple aquarium and stand setups!
  • several RO/DI units!
  • Tunze products!
  • Seachem products!
  • Coral Magazine subscriptions!
  • Reef Nutrition multipacks!
  • Rod's Food multipacks!
  • Fl!pper Cleaners!
  • LED light fixtures from BML and Aqua Ray!
  • Gift certficates from AirWaterIce and Get Pumped Saltwater!

* Frag swap

• leave with some tank goodies!

* Significant benefits for ARC Members!

• early bird admission rates for Premium Members and extra chances at door prizes
  • volunteer positions available

* Children 12 and under attend FREE!

** There are no physical tickets for C4, just register and sign in at the registration desk to pick up your wristband and your door prize tickets

Facebook page

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately I have our UIL marching band contest the day of the frag swap, but I'll await the on-line announcement with bated breath.

Your job is starting to get in the way of your hobby.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is LIVE! A few edits are being made to the itinerary as we're adding even more speakers!

Remember, ARC members should not purchase through the C4 site. Premium Members will see discounted tickets available here in the ARC store starting tomorrow (limited to 2 per account) - and kids attend FREE! The earlier you register the more you save!

C4 Tickets are in the store!

Admission is $50 at the door (kids 12 and under are free), so book early to save money and increase your chances of winning prizes!

All ARC Members are eligible for:

• $30 December Early Bird Admission (purchase by 12/31/12 and get 2 extra door prize tickets)
  • $40 January Early Bird Admission (purchase by 1/31/13 and get 1 extra door prize ticket)

ARC Premium Members special offer (limit 2 per account):

• $15 November Early Bird Admission (purchase by 11/30/12 and get 3 extra door prize tickets)
  • $20 December Early Bird Admission (purchase by 12/31/12 and get 2 extra door prize tickets)
  • $30 January Early Bird Admission (purchase by 1/31/13 and get 1 extra door prize ticket)

Options also exist to pre-purchase a lunch buffet that will be available the day of the event at the Crowne Plaza's Crossroads Grill. The buffet consists of an entree, starch, vegetable, soup, salad, and soft drink for the low price of $9.99 per person.

Link

C4 Banners are here, so show your support by sporting them in your signature here and on any other clubs & boards you frequent. Let's get the word out so that Austin becomes known as the Reefing Capital of Texas!

post-884-0-65763400-1350921984_thumb.gif

post-884-0-04655800-1350922084_thumb.jpg

Don't forget that we'll be looking for some volunteers to help with the event. Volunteers receive free Admission, Lunch, and a t-shirt!

Also, if anyone here travels to Dallas/Houston/San Antonio regularly and would like to help the club out by distributing C4 posters to local fish stores there, please PM me.

ill volunteer but u gota lmk if your gona need me before the early bird registration ends so i dont miss out lol

You're first on the list, but I should mention that volunteers will have duties to perform during throughout the day so you won't have total freedom to attend all the sessions/swap/etc.

how exactly does one put the banner in a signature?

Try adding this to your signature (My Settings > Signature):

[url=http://www.austinreefclub.com/gallery/image/5467-c4-banner-animated-01/][img=http://www.austinreefclub.com/uploads/gallery/album_402/gallery_884_402_29207.gif][/url]

Not sure if the link to the image is public though....

ill volunteer but u gota lmk if your gona need me before the early bird registration ends so i dont miss out lol

You're first on the list, but I should mention that volunteers will have duties to perform during throughout the day so you won't have total freedom to attend all the sessions/swap/etc.

well i guess ull just have to make sure we get free food then :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived