Announcing the March ARC Meeting

dapettit

Wow, JamesL, were you the one who baked those chocolate mint cookies?? Those were AWESOME!! Thanks to JakeDoza for hosting the meeting and for Timfish for his demonstration. It was a great return to ARC meetings! Thanks to everyone who made today such a great meeting!

Excellent homebrew Jake! I was really glad to see Michea52 and Ozarkawater bring thier fixtures. It's good to see the different options there are out there for doing custom LEDs, some very inexpensive.

Thanks to our host Jake, Tim and the guys for the LED work, and the ARC staff and members. Sorry I had to miss what was apparently such a great meeting! Can't wait for the April frag swap!

Jake thanks for being a great host, the home brew was most excellent.

What a turn out. Thanks to all those who attended. Great demos, thanks Tim, Chris, Mike, & Gabby for showing how easy it is to build our own LED fixtures.

Dave-

I still think the blue ring octopus crack I made as Tim was elbow deep in my tank takes the cake.. Maybe we got it on video..

I sure hope thats on video....

I still think the blue ring octopus crack I made as Tim was elbow deep in my tank takes the cake.. Maybe we got it on video..

Ha. Ha. Ha. (It's insane but I've known people to keep them.)