Rimless 140g

olaggie01

• 4 weeks later...

Some new pictures from today. Getting good growth and coloration. Hope to get the frag tank online this weekend. I am almost done with the modifications to the LED fixture. That is the last major project (until I decide to rip out to the overflow.)

New Hawkins echinata:

P8109281.jpg

P8109283.jpg

P8109322.jpg

P8109319.jpg

P8109317.jpg

P8109316.jpg

P8109313.jpg

P8109306.jpg

Also, I've noticed a fair bit of dinos creeping up in some rocks in the DT. Aside from turning the lights off for 48 hrs, what's the best cure? Let nature take its course, medication, blow them off the rocks with my H20 change?

I asked because I have an identical one I got from aaf. That marbling is incredible.

Do you know what Matt called it? Got a picture? Is it still a frag?

It is still small but has more branches. Matt had it labeled as yellow acro. I only have iPhone for pics but it really is identical to yours.

Interesting. Mine really has no yellow color. In person it is much bluer, kinda steel blue (Zoolander reference). I'm going to move it to my frag tank next week when I get my LEDs up and running so it will be interesting to see how it colors up under LEDs.

Interesting. Mine really has no yellow color. In person it is much bluer, kinda steel blue (Zoolander reference). I'm going to move it to my frag tank next week when I get my LEDs up and running so it will be interesting to see how it colors up under LEDs.

That is interesting. Maybe it's the pic or the lights or the camera, but it looks yellow to me. We talking about the same frag? It's one just under where you said you really liked the frag.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope your fight against dino ends faster than mine...Im still in the ring...

Hi Derrick. Sorry to hear about your continued troubles with dinos. I seem to be getting over most of my algae issues. My PO4 had crept up to .12, which I believe led to some algae. Nothing was affected, other than a little bit of color. Changed GFO, took out some cheato and now I'm back to .03 (right in the sweet spot).