ARC February Meeting

dapettit

FYI,

We have had a lot of construction happening at our house. Some rooms may not be available. One of those is the bathroom. I have several trees in the backyard. The tree with the blue ribbon is for the men & the tree with the pink ribbon is for the women. It might be raining so we will provide umbrellas. . . . whistle.gif JUST KIDDING. The house will be a wreck but you guys are only interested in the tank, right? Right?

We are remodeling and hoping the living room, kitchen, dining room are completed (they will be). Just wanted to warn everyone the house is a WRECK. So no judging. . .

Dave-

For the frag swap if it were going to be at my place...

I have a moosedrool brown ale that I just kegged.. it will be ready for Daytona next Sunday..

Ill be happy to share at any meet that I host though. I'm thinking of a hef for March so I can have green beer if I want to.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

For the frag swap if it were going to be at my place...

I have a moosedrool brown ale that I just kegged.. it will be ready for Daytona next Sunday..

Ill be happy to share at any meet that I host though. I'm thinking of a hef for March so I can have green beer if I want to.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Jake

Green beer. When is St, Patricks Day.

St Patrick

Dave - do I need to purchase the membership card before the meeting in order to pick it up at the meeting, or can I purchase it there?

Thanks,

If you want to use a credit card or PayPal you can do so beforehand and pick up your new member package at the meeting, or you can pay with cash or check once you get there. We'll have some extra goodies for members picking up their cards there.

Feel free to bring frags to swap or sell.

Hey Mike any idea if my card was mailed??? also want to RSVP as a maybe for the meeting!!

Dave - do I need to purchase the membership card before the meeting in order to pick it up at the meeting, or can I purchase it there?

Thanks,

If you want to use a credit card or PayPal you can do so beforehand and pick up your new member package at the meeting, or you can pay with cash or check once you get there. We'll have some extra goodies for members picking up their cards there.

Feel free to bring frags to swap or sell.

Hey Mike any idea if my card was mailed??? also want to RSVP as a maybe for the meeting!!

Cards have not been mailed out. I have spoken with Mike and he is aware of the situation. I will address with a new thread. If you are at the meeting you can pick up your card there.

Thanks for you patience,

Dave-

Can't wait to be legit and get my membership on Saturday. Oh the glorious wonders that must await me behind the premium members link.....

You get to wear magic slippers and to click your heels together.

i am new to the arc. do we just show up here? im very interested

Yes, everyone is welcome to come. It's a great chance to get to meet other reefkeepers, learn about photographing your tank, and put your name in the bowl to win some door prizes. Hope to see you there!