ARC February Meeting

dapettit

Yal would do the first meeting when my band is performing in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Oh Well, Have fun!

You'll have much more fun passing out beads than we will..... Put the March meeting on your calendar now, and have fun!

We're marching the night parade on the 18th. Reagan H.S. Soul Raider Marching Band

Yal would do the first meeting when my band is performing in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Oh Well, Have fun!

What is the location of your gig?

• 2 weeks later...

Lol...quick change on me there. Thought I completely misread your post. I'll try to make it, and perhaps scrounge up some funds for a premium membership. I could certainly benefit from your photography talk.

I'm going to try and make it to this one as well. I'm going to have quite the Saturday plans. I need to finally get my premium membership card also smile.png .

You're not the only one waiting for your card, and for that my humblest apologies. A large batch went out last week. I do think it'll have been worth the wait, however, as the new cards are in and I think they look great! They are plastic cards now, so they'll hold up much longer. As an added bonus, the card is dual sided: one side is your discount card and the other acts as an ID card for meetings and events (no more "Hello My Name is:" stickers for Premium Members!!!). Perfect to hang from an ARC lanyard

This just in:

- Starter coral grab bags, open to all attendees (member or not). Will include things like GSP, Devils hand leather, and others. Limited quantities, first come first serve

- Door prizes: $25 RCA gift cert, $25 Aqua-Dome gift cert, $25 ARC gift cert (can be used for membership or merchandise), ARC merchandise

- New membership cards and ARC vinyl appliques will be available.

Dave-

Dave - do I need to purchase the membership card before the meeting in order to pick it up at the meeting, or can I purchase it there?

Thanks,

If you want to use a credit card or PayPal you can do so beforehand and pick up your new member package at the meeting, or you can pay with cash or check once you get there. We'll have some extra goodies for members picking up their cards there.

Feel free to bring frags to swap or sell.

Dave - do I need to purchase the membership card before the meeting in order to pick it up at the meeting, or can I purchase it there?

Thanks,

If you want to use a credit card or PayPal you can do so beforehand and pick up your new member package at the meeting, or you can pay with cash or check once you get there. We'll have some extra goodies for members picking up their cards there.

Feel free to bring frags to swap or sell.

please.gif All I ask is the frags are in drip proof containers. I just had wooden floors installed & the wife would kill me if anything was to drip on them. argue.giffish.gif