ACampbell

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet! Your going to have the coolest monti tankin town

I haven't been this psyched in a long time. Yesterday I got a beautiful piece of Sunset monty. It's absolutely stunning. I also got a piece of browned out rainbow monty for half price! My superman has almost quadrupled in size and I'm hopeful these will have the same growth speeds. Up next to each other, these should have great contrast!

I'll be making a monty post soon. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This was stitched using software that came with my camera. Most SLR cameras will include this software. Using it was very easy, however stitching with PS is super easy too. If you want to play around in PS you basically just get you a bunch of canvas then get your images and press (Ctrl+T) to invoke the free transform on your current layer. Then just move it around until it looks right.

Future tutorial Maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm officialy claiming this copperband butterfly. I've had him over 3 weeks now, and it is eating like a pig. I didn't want to get too attached at first because they can be picky eaters.

gallery_3_5_852.jpg

And presenting my new golden dwarf eel. (Gymnothorax melatremus) He is only 7 inches, and almost fully grown. He's way cool!

gallery_3_5_40958.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
#1 is a Cyphastria Japinoca

#6 is an Icredible Hulk Acro

The entry name is not entirely accurate. I don't think I've posted images of either of these anywhere.

I think your right......someone was supposed to do a swap w/me. I wanted the cyphastrea japonica, didn't happened :doh:. Did you acquire #6 locally or online, it's gorgeous.

-Cindy-

I think your right......someone was supposed to do a swap w/me. I wanted the cyphastrea japonica, didn't happened :). Did you acquire #6 locally or online, it's gorgeous.

-Cindy-

Thanks Cindy. Got both locally. Now if I could just get my hands on some meteor shower. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...