Port Aransas Collection Trip...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama, Jay and I will be at Seaside also...same rates as above. Jason wouldn't let me get the beach house...it was only $175/night, but then there were another $300 in fees between the taxes and cleaning fees. If it were in August we could afford it.

;)

Seaside

140/165/165

Hey Robb..

What are your quotes for???

I just called and got these rates:

Motel with 2 doubles...125

Motel with 1 king...109

1 bedroom condo...165

There are still rooms available....

Those rates are for the one bedroom "condo". I was told a double motel would cost $375 total for all three days. I decided with three of us and possibly two dogs, I'd get a slightly larger room.

;)

Seaside

140/165/165

Hey Robb..

What are your quotes for???

I just called and got these rates:

Motel with 2 doubles...125

Motel with 1 king...109

1 bedroom condo...165

There are still rooms available....

I need to get my act together and get supplies for this trip. Not sure how I'm going to haul everything, I'm going to be bringing a crab pot to soak while we're down there.. last time I went we caught some delicious blue crabs.

Big thumbs up for the Courtyard Condo's on Beach Access Road 1A (if anyone is still looking for a place). We just got back from there. Very nice room (we had gotten an efficiency), nice pool, and great staff.

We are staying at Courtyard Condominiums. They currently have a great deal going...stay 3 nights get the 4th one free. Can't beat that.

We are getting the 1 bedroom condo.

Here are the room details for all the rooms they have:

The one bedroom has a fully equipped kitchen, living room with cable television and bedroom with queen size bed. There is also a full wall bed located in the living room. Free wifi.

The spacious efficiency is complete with a fully furnished separate kitchen. The living room has a queen sized wall bed. Cable television and wifi included.

The combo unit for more than one couple is a combination of both the Efficiency and the One Bedroom with an interior door between the units.

We might be up for this as well, looks like a great group of people will be going... Id especially be interested in an October trip when the weathers a little cooler. Ill probably stay at the Sandcastle.

definately interested in the Oct trip since we cant make this one...

I can't make it either now August...SO disappointed...we have 2 more trips planned this summer that we have to take due to family occasions...dang reunions and weddings...doh.gif