The February ARC Meeting

dapettit

I plan on coming unless my wife made other plans for me and will be bringing zoas, the candy cane, euphyllia and whatever else I can frag today (see my for sale thread). I have company coming that evening so can't stay long but will certainly swing by and look forward to seeing everyone.

Tell ya what, I won't complain about the S. Austin meeting if the next one is held out in my neck of the woods. :) Anyone know where Rumley is?

Hey Laura it's ok, I'm so used to driving on rural roads I forget that lane definitions actually mean something in town. For some reason folks in oncoming cars get a little bent out of shape when they see me driving towards them. In their lane. Jeeze.

I think Teoahnna and I have worked out a carpool plan, if not I will call ya in the morning. Right after I call and make sure my life insurance is paid up. :doh:

Hey Laura it's ok, I'm so used to driving on rural roads I forget that lane definitions actually mean something in town. For some reason folks in oncoming cars get a little bent out of shape when they see me driving towards them. In their lane. Jeeze.

doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew we had alot in common!!! You are always welcome to carpool with me to the meetings...I enjoy your company and that of Magnum, Otis, Bella and Sssss....I gotta go look at my old post....I am disappointed in myself....:doh:

doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew we had alot in common!!! You are always welcome to carpool with me to the meetings...I enjoy your company and that of Magnum, Otis, Bella and Sssss....I gotta go look at my old post....I am disappointed in myself....:hmm:

:please: Odin, Magnus, Bella and Soren. I think you owe me a frag for that one. :D

Not that I have kids with normal easy to remember names! Ha!

My kids adore you. They are ready for another trip to you house to pick out goodies. Speaking of, I need another cleaner shrimp. The last little one I got went to the big ocean in the sky the same night I put him in the tank! Our poor single guy is still needing a buddy.

:unsure: Odin, Magnus, Bella and Soren. I think you owe me a frag for that one. :D

Not that I have kids with normal easy to remember names! Ha!

My kids adore you. They are ready for another trip to you house to pick out goodies. Speaking of, I need another cleaner shrimp. The last little one I got went to the big ocean in the sky the same night I put him in the tank! Our poor single guy is still needing a buddy.

a frag?? You got it!!! I have had one too many chances with Soren....you guys can come anytime:wave: