The February ARC Meeting

dapettit

Announcing the ARC February meeting.

Come Join us on February 27, 2010

@vwmike aka Mike Frame will be host the meeting in his home.

The topic of this meeting: Building your own stand and canopy, the DO'S and DON'TS and what I would do different! Mike will also gives us the lowdown on his system.

The details:

February 27, 2010 at 3 p.m.

If you ever thought about building your own stand and canopy this meeting is for you.

Premium Membership cards will be available at the meeting too. Please see Robin Pettit for your card. If you are not a Premium Member this what you are missing"

By supporting Austin Reef Club for a mere $10.00 you receive:

Premium Membership Card

10% discount on livestock at Aquatek.

10% discount on livestock and dry goods at River City Aquatics.

More space for PMs, file uploads, avatars, blog, and gallery.

Unlimited search.

The "I support ARC" badge on posts.

Posting access to "Non-Reef Related" classified forum.

No post edit time restrictions.

Ability to change display name.

Ability to give out more reputation points.

New premium benefits are added all the time, and you'll automatically receive new benefits as they become available.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me a PM

• Like 2

Well, I'd like to go to my first meeting, even pick up a membership card. Heck i'm even about to build my own stand! But that's a whole lotta drivin for me. Can I be put down as tentative and I'll let ya know a little later.

Sure

Looking forward to have as many of you as can fit, we have plenty of room!

I've had a few questions about kids and the short answer is that they're welcome. We have a Wii and a media room that we can put some Disney shows on, so if they're of an age to be safe to be left alone please feel free to bring em! We do have one dog and one cat (both super-friendly, well... at least the dog is), so make sure that they're okay around animals.

if im able to go (lets hope i can!!) should i bring my DIY biocube open-top canopy for everyone to see and possibly inspire some people!! :D

show and tell!! show and tell!!!

Sweet, we'll allot some time for you to show off your handy work! If you have scraps of the flexible plywood you used I'd love to see it.