The February ARC Meeting

dapettit

It was great meeting you Christian!! You should come more often....

it's hard for me to go to alot of them because of my secudal and how far they are. But ya I hope to go to alot more too. I had lots of meeting alot of people I talk to on here. Thanks mike and laura for the hospialty, and the frag.

Thanks Mike & Family for tolerating the mass of people over at your house :) It was a great meeting. We really should capture a lot of the do's and don'ts you mentioned on stand/canopy making, as it was a great talk.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who made the trek down south, it was a pleasure hosting you all! My wife Laura commented on how courteous everyone was, so you greatly increased the odds of us hosting another one! :)

Many thanks also to everyone who brought frags, my tanks are all set to blossom with new goodies.

Also, as a club we can't thank Dave and Robin enough. In addition to hosting numerous meetings at their place they arrived early and helped set up and hung around late as well. Anyway, thanks again to everyone, it was awesome seeing our place full!